XiaoxAether Part 1

After the disaster in Liyue Aether and Pamion were walking to Wangshu Inn and it was getting late then suddenly

Pamion Stomach started growling "Pamion is hungry can we just eat Xiao Almond tofu?" Pamion then cross her arms.

Aether chuckled "I need to thank Xiao for saving me and no you can't eat the food but I will be cooking!" Pamion sighs "Well okay but don't take forever!"

Aether and Pamion then went to the elevator as they were going up they wave hello to Verr Goldet she smile "Hey guys are you looking for Xiao?"

Aether nodded "Well he's up stairs" Aether was about to go upstairs until "I will stay here But don't take too long!"

Aether rolls his eyes "I won't" Aether then headed up stairs to the top to see Xiao looking at the sky "Hey Xiao!"

Aether smiles while Xiao turns around "What are you doing here?" Xiao crosses his arms "Oh I bring some Almond tofu for you"

Aether then walk forward to go next to Xiao.
Aether then look at the sky while Xiao look at him suspiciously "Im not sure what you want but im not giving you anything"

Aether laughs "No I don't need anything I just wanted to thank you" Xiao raise his eyebrow "For?" Aether turn to look at him "For saving me from the fall"

Xiao sighs "It's what I do there's nothing to thank me" Aether smiles "Well do you want to join me and Pamion in Serenitea Pot I will be cooking"

Xiao look away from Aether "I'm not forcing you I'm just inviting" Aether laughs "Well bye Xiao-" Aether was about to walk away until

Xiao then grab his wrist "No I will join you..." Aether then look at Xiao to See him turn his head aside blushing "Well I better tell Pamion we have company."

Xiao follow Aether down the stairs and Pamion was talking to Verr Goldet "Oh hey Aether-" Pamion then widen her eyes "Why is Xiao following you?!"

Xiao rolls his eyes "You have no respect for Adepti" Pamion rolls her eyes "Well he will be joining with us"

Pamion crosses her arms "Well I'm hunger can we go now?!" Aether smiles "Yeah but keep your voice down it's the middle of the night"

Pamion cover her mouth "Oops sorry I was getting excited" Aether chuckled and bring out the Serenitea Pot "Alright Pamion and Xiao grab my hand"

Pamion grab Aether hand while Xiao then blush "Something the matter Xiao?" Pamion started laughing "He's too embarrassed to hold your hand!"

Xiao then grab Aether hand "I'm not can we just go?" Aether chuckled "Alright!" After they got in Pamion let go of Aether and she then went straight inside

Xiao was still holding Aether hand "You can let go now" Xiao flinch "I know that I was just looking around"

Xiao let go of Aether hand "Well let's get inside!" Xiao follow Aether and as they went inside they saw Pamion at the table Xiao walk towards the table and

Sat down at his seat next to Pamion "So Xiao I never seen you blush over Aether" Xiao widen his eyes and turn to look at the other side "There's nothing going on with me and Aether"

Xiao rolls his eyes "Yeah right!" Xiao turn to look at Aether which he was cooking Aether peek to see Pamion but caught Xiao staring At him.

Aether then blush "Um Xiao do you just want Almond tofu?" "Yeah that's all" Aether went back to his cooking and Xiao got up from his seat and walk towards Aether watching him cook.

Xiao didn't realise but he was getting closer to Aether "Is something the matter Xiao?" Aether was turning red by now "Nothing"

Xiao turn his head aside "Well I'm done you can sit down" Xiao crosses his arms "I will sit when I want to" Aether laughs and Xiao sat down at his seat while Aether place the food down on the table and sat down in his seat next to Xiao.

Pamion was really happy "Thanks Aether!" She then started to eat messy "Thank you Aether..." Aether smiles "Your welcome guys!"

After like 20 minutes they were done eating:

"Xiao you can stay for the night" Xiao was about to say no until "Hey Xiao do you want to leave because your feelings-" Xiao angrily covers her mouth his hands Pamion then smiles "What are you guys talking about-"

Xiao crosses his arms "Nothing I'm staying here for the night" Aether smiles "Well let me show you your room-"

Xiao shook his head "I will watch you sleep instead" Aether was shock but didn't mind too much "Oh well okay follow me" Xiao and Pamion then follows Aether.

As they went inside the bedroom Aether took off his boots and lay on the bed and Pamion lay next to him "Night Aether!" Aether smile at Pamion

"Goodnight" Xiao took off his boots "you don't mind if I lay next to you?" Aether shook his head "N-No its fine" Xiao then lay next to Aether

"Something the matter?" Xiao raise his eyebrow "No just really quiet with crickets noises"

Xiao rolls his eyes "Well aren't you tired your in the bed and many more reason"

"Well goodnight Xiao..."Aether slowly close his eyes falling asleep Xiao then smile "Goodnight Aether..." Xiao also asleep as well.