KaeyaxAether bit smut

Kaeya was walking around Windrise he then stop walking and surprise

To see Aether and Pamion from afar he thought to himself how interesting and it been quite a while since I talk to them

Kaeya walk towards them and was behind Aether "So what are you guys doing here in such a place like this"

Aether flinch "Kaeya?!" Pamion shouted "Pamion lower your voice and Kaeya what brings you here?"

Kaeya smirks "Just walking around Mondstat and came here in Windrise for a refreshing atmosphere and suddenly I saw you guys but what are you guys doing?"

Aether smiles "We are doing a picnic and we still have food if you want"

Kaeya smiles but went back to flirty self "It's interesting how I found you here we must be soulmates"

Kaeya laughs while Pamion rolls her eyes "Let's just not" Pamion crosses her arms.

Aether lays down above the blanket that they place down while ago Kaeya thought to himself I wonder if I can make him red

"Aether you wouldn't mind if I kiss you?"

Aether rolls his eyes "Very funny but I'm not falling for that" Kaeya sighs "Aw that's no fun"

Pamion lays down "You know that don't works on Aether anymore they are always the same!"

Kaeya thought to himself how interesting my flirt jokes aren't making him red I wonder if I whisper to him something that will make him red

Aether sit up and Kaeya sits next to him and puts his hand on

Aether cheek leaning to ear whispering to him "Aether why don't you join me in my bed I want hear you calling out my name"

Aether widen his eyes and gets up blushing from his words.

Kaeya laughs "Seems like I made you all red" Aether Chuckled "That's a new one..."

Pamion was confuse "Kaeya what did you say to him?!" Aether shook his head "Aether care for a drink?"

As Kaeya took out a bottle form his back pocket "Where did you get that and how does that fits your back pocket-?"

Kaeya Smirks "Enough questions and let's enjoy the wine alright?"

Aether was unsure but took two glass cups from the basket he bring to the picnic.

About 10 minutes Kaeya was enjoying his drink and he then turn to

Aether to see him blushing from the drink he then smiles It's wonderful to have someone to drink with..he sighs

Kaeya grabs Aether waist and bring him to his lap "Seems like you had to much"

Aether looks up at him blushing "I feel feel hot from this sun.." Aether puts his arm in his face "

Aether why don't you take off that shirt of yours?" Aether shook his head "No it makes me feel uncomfortable..."

Kaeya then get up carrying Aether up "Can I go to my Serenitea Pot?"

Kaeya was confuse "Care to explain where is that?" Aether nodded and bring out the Pot "Do I just go in or-"

They all went inside "Oh this is interesting" Kaeya then while carrying Aether went inside "Where's the bedroom?"

Aether point at a door near by "Well do you want me to stay with you?"

Aether turn his head aside and nodded "Well that case

Pamion can you bring some food from Liyue they have very interesting food"

Pamion crosses her arms "Hmph should've told me earlier!" Pamion left while Kaeya had other plans.

"Hey Aether you want to have fun hm?" Aether was confuse by his answer "You mean were going to play Uno?"

Kaeya shook his head "No but have you done your commissions yet?" Aether nodded "Yeah I feel tired from all that commissions but why?"

Kaeya walks into the bedroom laying Aether down on the bed "So what's the game?"

Kaeya then grab Aether by the waist putting him in his lap "Kaeya-?" Kaeya started taking off Aether shirt "Hey this isn't funny what's the game?"

Kaeya smirks "How about this you can't make any noise or neither speaking alright is it a bet?" Aether was unsure but nodded

Kaeya then completely undressed Aether and

Aether felt embarrassed and got off from Kaeya lap and went underneath covers "Kae-"

Kaeya puts his pointer finger in his lips "Shh remember you can make any noises"

Kaeya was unbuttoning his shirt and went under covers with Aether "Remember no making noises if you do there's alway consequences you know"

Aether felt scare and trapped from Kaeya.

Kaeya then was fully undress he then gently turn him around and

Aether cover his mouth and Kaeya lean to his ear
"Now Aether we made a bet so you can't leave easily hm"

Aether face was against the bed he was also was grabbing onto the sheets What happened if I make noise or neither speaking and Where's Pamion?

After hour:

Kaeya was surprise that Aether didn't made any noises out of him "I'm surprise usually people will make noise from all that-"

Kaeya turn Aether around to him him full of tears whimpering "Aether-"

Aether tremble and cover his face "No more please..."

Kaeya seeing all his marks in soft skin made him felt sorry "Aether I'm sorry you were probably scare what I was about to do with you if you made any noises"

Kaeya got up from the bed and went to Aether closet to grabs his shirt and pants and help him put it on "There you feel more comfortable?"

Aether nodded and Kaeya puts his pants back on him "Aether you can go to sleep you earn it.."

Kaeya hug him from behind and fell asleep

"Hey guys sorry I took so long but Kaeya I got the food-" Pamion looks up "Did I miss something?"