AetherxScaramouch and there Smut

Aether was doing his commissions normally until this one day Pamion was complaining and was behind Aether "Pamion is getting bored!"

Aether was tired from the commission and was stress out

"Pamion I'm tired I don't have time for your complaining" Pamion crosses her arms

"Well if your going to be like that way I'm leaving!" Aether realise what he said "Pamion wait I'm sorry I was tired!"

Aether turn to see if Pamion was still there "Pamion?"

He check in Mt. Aozang and he saw nobody and lay down on a near by rock he sighs and under his breath

"Pamion I'm sorry..." He then was about to get up until he got pinned back to the rock "ouch-"

He look up to see Scaramouche "Your pathetic for letting your guard down-"

Scaramouche raise his eyebrow and was confuse why Aether was tired "Why so tired just look at yourself" Aether turn his head aside

"I'm just looking for Pamion and I don't have energy to fight.." Scaramouche grab on Aether shirt and lean to his ear

"Well I have Pamion with me" Aether watch as Scaramouche smirks he then widen his eyes "Give her back!" Aether angrily push him "Oh I will give her back until you be doing everything I say and there's no for a answer"

"What?!" Scaramouch then pats his head "You don't want to lose Pamion like your sister don't you?" Aether shook his head "Well come on get up follow me" Scaramouch let go of Aether shirt

Aether follows Scaramouche orders the whole day.

As it was getting late Aether sighs and still follows Scaramouche "Where are we going?-"

Scaramouche turn to look at him "Don't question me and we are going to get rent a room because it's getting late and I'm getting tired and you should get some rest too you look like a mess"

Aether rolls his eyes "Alright Prince Anything else?!" "Do you have mora on you?" Aether nodded "Alright your paying for a room"

Aether sighs and they went to Liyue and found a place to stay they both went inside Aether went in front of Scaramouche to talk to the lady in the counter

"Can I get a room please?" The women smiles "of course that will be 10000 mora" Aether nodded and give the lady the money "That's one room"

She gives the room key "Actually I'm not alone I'm with him so two beds" The lady was about to say something until the phone started ringing

"Um sorry Can you just take this room for now I have to take this" Aether sighs once again and Scaramouche follows Aether into a room

As Scaramouche close the door "Can I get something to eat?" "Sure...." Aether went to the kitchen and started cooking while Scaramouche lay on the bed and whisper under his breathe

"He's pathetic to think I have Pamion" he then heard Aether stop cooking and bring the food on a tray "Here" As Aether place the tray on his lap

"Can I have Pamion back?" "In the morning I will" Aether lay next to Scaramouche while he was eating "What are you doing?"

Aether look at Scaramouche "Well I'm tired I going to sleep now leave me alone"

Scaramouche place his tray aside at the table "That's no way to talk to me" Scaramouche went on top of Aether "your going to pay with your body"

Aether widen his eyes "Get off me you!" Scaramouche grab both of Aether wrist putting it above his head

"You can't say no or I will never give Pamion back" Aether blush "Okay okay please don't do anything to her"

Scaramouche then lean to his neck started to giving him marks "Ah~Scararmouche~" Scaramouche look at Aether fluster face

"Embarrassed huh your pathetic" Scaramouche took off Aether shirt and Aether cover himself with his arms "N-No wait-"

Scaramouche raise his eyebrow "Is that a no I hear?" Aether blush "No I mean keep going" Scaramouche smirks and took off rest of his clothes off

"You promise you give Pamion back?" "Yeah after I'm done with you" Aether turn his head aside

Scaramouche then took off his clothes and his hat he then puts Aether legs on his shoulders and Aether started moving back in forth "Ngh~Slow down~" Scaramouche tsk and kept going

Aether tears started forming "Scaramouche~" Scaramouche smirks "You know just to break to you but I don't Pamion" Aether widen his eyes "W-What?!"

Aether tries to push Scaramouche off him but he felt tired and weak from the commissions "Get off me!" Scaramouche laughs "But we're not done"

Scaramouche turn Aether around "No no no please" Aether face was against the pillow "Your Pathetic"

Aether was grabbing onto the sheets "I'm not Pathetic-"

Scaramouche lean to his ear "Oh that so then try to escape from me"

Aether tries to get up but only to be push back down "That's not fair I had to do my commissions and I'm tired-"

Scaramouche laughs "Excuses I hear from you" Aether turns around face to face with Scaramouche Aether then cover his face with his arms

"Aw how adorable hiding that face of yours" Aether eyes were getting tired "I need to find Pamion...." Aether then fell asleep

Scaramouche sighs "Idiot..." he then fluster and hug Aether falling asleep with him.

The morning:

Aether woke up to Scaramouche hugging him he slowly sat up because his whole body hurts "Your leaving?"

Aether Flinch "Yes I need to find Pamion" Aether gets off the bed putting his clothes back on him "Well bye" Aether fluster "Bye..." Aether went off looking for Pamion.

After 10 minutes of searching Aether saw Pamiom was talking to chef mao "Pamion!"

Pamion turn around to see Aether "Aether!" Aether hug Pamion "I'm sorry Pamion it's my fault you left" "No no I'm sorry for making you worry looking for me all night!"

Aether saw Scaramouche and didn't make eye contact "Aether happened to your neck!" Aether blush "Keep it down and I will tell you later" Pamion laughs "Well let's go somewhere for no one to hear us"

Aether and Pamion went to Qingyun Peak and Aether explained what happened "WOAH doesn't your body hurt?"

Aether nodded and they heard a noise "Come out!" Pamion commended "Well you caught me" Aether and Pamion same time said "Scaramouche?!"

Pamion went in front of Aether "DONT go near him you did enough!" Scaramouche tsk "Listen I just want to see Aether one more time"

Scaramouche push Pamion aside "What do you want?" Scaramouche suddenly kiss Aether cheek "You're more adorable in the bed"

Aether blush "Pamion thinks you should go now!" Scaramouche rolls his eyes "Well goodbye"

"Hmph bye" Pamion was anger and crosses her arms "Goodbye" Aether and Pamion watch him walk away as Scaramouche was walking he smile.