AetherxXiao Part 2

Xiao opens his eyes to Aether still sleeping he also felt arms wrapped around him and realise Aether was hugging him "Aether-"

Aether started crying while tears steaming down his cheeks while he was sleeping and Xiao panicked and gently wakes up Aether

"Aether?" Aether open his eyes to see Xiao in a panic "Xiao is something the matter?"

Aether stop hugging Xiao and sat up and wipe his tears off "You were in crying in your sleep"

Xiao sat up next to Aether "Oh where's Pamion?" Xiao raise his eyebrow "Don't try to change the subject"

Aether turn his head aside "I just had bad dream" Xiao puts his hand on Aether cheek "Your soft you know"

Aether blush and the door open and it was Pamion but she was anger "You guys done I'm hunger!"

Xiao flinch and took his hand off of Aether "You could of just knock" Xiao gets of the bed and puts his boots back "You coming?" Xiao crosses his arms

Aether nodded "Finally!" Xiao and Pamion left the room and sat down at their seats waiting for Aether.

Aether close the door to Change into regular clothes and he then puts his hair up into a ponytail and he then opens the door and went to the kitchen straight to cooking

And Aether took about 20 minutes he finally was done and bring the food to the table "Yay Pamion was getting hungry!"

Aether sat down at his seat "When I'm done eating my Almond tofu I will be leaving"

Pamion with still food in her mouth nodded "I have to do my commissions after eating" Aether smiles

Xiao heart started beating and thoughts going through his head What the hell is he doing to my heart?

Xiao give him anger look to Aether "I'm leaving" Aether was confuse but nodded "Bye Xiao!"

Xiao left and Aether and Pamion finish eating their food and went out to the Serenitea Pot too and

Aether started doing his commissions and at one of his commission he had to defeat the Eye

and it spinning at Aether and suddenly Xiao teleport to and carry Aether and teleport a safe place
"X-Xiao?!" Xiao look down at Aether and he was angry

"You almost got hurt!" Aether raise his eyebrow "Xiao I'm okay I do this in my commissions,theres no need to be worry"

Aether puts his hand on Xiao cheek "How about you help me with my commissions if your so worry"

Xiao blush "I'm not worry Im just going my job.." Aether smiles and Xiao heart started beating "What the hell again?"

Aether was confuse "Again?" Xiao turn his head aside "Nothing"

Xiao gently place him down "Wait where's Pamion?" "You guys left me back there with the eye!!"

Xiao rolls his eyes and grab Aether hand "Let's go back to the eye" Pamion crosses her arms "Hmph fine"

After they were done with the commissions Aether went to chef Mao to get some food and Xiao was behind "So what can I get for you guys-"

Chef mao then flinch to see Xiao behind giving him a dead stare "Can we go?" Aether turn around "please Xiao stay?"

Xiao heart started beating "Can you stop Making my heart beat!" Aether was about to grab Xiao hand "Wait what do you mean-?"

Xiao blush and Aether realise "Xiao-" Xiao then teleport and Aether sighs "Pamion thinks we should look for him" Aether nodded

Aether headed to Wangshu Inn and went to the elevator and saw Verr Goldet "Hey guys Xiao is upstairs but he looks like he was blushing"

Aether nodded "Pamion will stay here you guys need to talk" "Thanks Pamion"

Aether went ahead upstairs and saw Xiao "Xiao" "Why are you here?"

Aether stop "Let me talk to you" Xiao raise his eyebrow "Okay then say it"

Aether walk towards Xiao "Xiao I know why your like this" Xiao blush "Then what is it?"

Aether blush "Your in love with me-" Xiao turn his head aside "No I'm Not"

Aether smiles and grabs Xiao hand "You have no evidence I'm in love with you-"

Aether kiss Xiao in his cheek and Xiao turn red "Okay okay enough I just never felt like this."

Aether chuckled "It's alright" Xiao then kiss Aether which made Aether blush

"Let's go to Chef mao for food-" Xiao shook his head "How about you make the food I like your cooking better"

Aether nodded and went down stairs to see Pamion waiting for them.

Bonus Pamion POV:

Why is Xiao hugging Aether while he's cooking?

"Hey you guys I'm getting hunger stop cuddling!" Aether turn his head aside blushing "Oh sorry Pamion-"

Xiao give Me a dead stare "I-I mean take your time!" Xiao lay his chin on Aether shoulder

Jerk I'm just hunger!