~Where It Begins~

"Talk"
'Thought'
*Action*
<<ABILITIES/WEAPONS>>
_______________________________

"Now, everyone, to our supreme leader, the ritual of fidelity."
*Spoke a lovely lady with a white dress, gloves and horns, and had black wings, she and four other people/monster's bow before a skeleton with a expensive robe, red orb under his ribs and holds a golden staffs with snake heads holding gems*

"The guardian of the first, second, and third floor, Shalltear Bloodfallen I bow before the supreme one."
*A loli vampire with a poofy redish purple dress bows and swore loyalty to the skeleton*

"The. Guardian. Of. The. Fifth. Floor. Cocytus. I. Bow. Before. The. Supreme. One."
*A blue four arm frost armored bug bows and swore loyalty to the skeleton*

"The guardian of the sixth floor, Aura Bella Fiora."
*A dark elf child with green blue eyes that wore red and white clothing, she bows*

"A- Also the guardian of the sixth floor, Mare Bello Fiore."
*Another dark elf blue green eyes and wore a green grass cape and female clothing, while also holding a wooden staff, he bows to*

"We bow before the supreme one."
*The dark elf twins swore loyalty to the skeleton*

"The guardian of the seventh floor, Demiurge, I bow for the supreme one."
*A devilish gentleman in a orange suit with a metal tail bows and swore loyalty for the skeleton*

"The leader of the guardians, Albedo. I bow before the supreme one."
*The beautiful succubus bows amd swore loyalty for the skeleton*

"Other than the guardian of the fourth floor, Gargantua, and the guardian of the eighth floor, Victim, all the guardians have gathered to bow before you. Please bestow your orders upon us, Supreme One. We offer our complete loyalty to you."
*after she said this, the undead overlord looks down at everyone with his flaming red fire eyes, after a moment of silence, he opened his jaws and spread his arms, while releasing some darkly aura*

"Wonderful, Floor Guardians!"
*He spoke with royalty and authority in his deep voice*

"I am confident that all of you will be able to fulfill your duties without fail!"
*Hearing him say this made all the servants look up in joy and happiness*

"Well then, right now, the Great Tomb of Nazarick is caught up in an unknown situation, I already had Sebas survey our surroundings..."
*The Undead King was interrupted when he got a <MESSAGE>, to which he answers*

"Yes Sebas, have you checked the surrounding of the Tomb?"
*Momonga was very eager to hear what Sebas had to report, there was a moment of silence as the Floor Guardian's just watch their Lord be in a moment of quietness as he was in the middle of listening to someone talked to him with <MESSAGE>*

"..... Can you repeat that?..."
_______________________________
If you want me to make this story, then my only requirement is you all giving me important information, like can you learn the FORCE or do you have to be born with, also the details of the Heart Crystals trials and how a light/dark saber is made.
(Any extra info would be nice, also the time line is gonna be a bit funky, but it's around the start of the Clone Wars)