What We Know And What We Should Do

"Talk"
'Thought'
*Action*
<<ABILITIES/WEAPONS>>
Eagle Droid Speaking: Bep Bep Brrrrb
_______________________
sigh*

“Has it really been a week since our arrival? Oh, how time flies.” Momonga looked down at his hands, he had finally come to terms with his new appearance -actually, he kind of enjoyed it. He didn’t need to sleep or drink. Thanks to this, he managed to experiment on what his magic was capable of if he were still human.

He gazed at the empty throne room, apart from him and one of the 41 maids, there was no one in sight. All of the Guardians were either managing Nazarick’s defenses or working on the other tasks he had assigned them.

Returning to his thoughts, he listed everything that he had managed to figure out in this short amount of time. ‘Many of my skills, abilities and weapons seem to work as they did in YGGDRASIL, including some of the in-game restrictions, like not being able to pick up a sword because of my class.’

‘Though, unlike the game, I can use my power for an endless amount of possibilities, not to mention most of my summons and servants have free will and can think for themselves, which opens many doors for them to grow and learn and become much more powerful than they already are.’ Momonga hummed thoughtfully, thinking about his servants gave him memories of what they had accomplished so far during their time in this New World.

‘Speaking of which, the Floor Guardians have been able to do a lot, despite this new, unfamiliar situation.’

Momogna turned to face the banners of two of his friends, Peroroncino, and Warrior Takemikazuchi, Shalltear, and Cocytus have been working together very well, much to Momonga’s surprise. He didn’t expect someone so wild as Shalltear to be perfectly synchronized with someone so calm and collected as Cocytus.

Momonga turned his gaze to another of his guildmate’s banners; Bukubukuchagama, ‘I never expected Aura’s search party to be as successful as it has. The machinery that she has been able to find will certainly be of use to Nazarick, still… I can’t believe she managed to find people in this decrepit hellscape…’ He was impressed with the resourcefulness of someone as young as the Dark Elf.

Momonga diverted his gaze to the banner of another of his  guildmates one last time,

‘As for Demiurge, with his constant research and experiments, he was able to not only understand the basics of this universe’s machinery but also bring a few of the droids they found back to life. Knowing him, we’ll soon be able to peer even deeper into the chasm that is this universe's technology.’

Momonga chuckled, ‘Ahhh, I can’t wait to have an army of droids! That’ll be so cool!’ Before his excitement overwhelmed his mind, Momonga was sedated by his [Emotional Suppression], ‘All in due time, I’m sure that Demiurge will figure things out eventually…’ Momonga felt confident in the Devil’s abilities to bring back wonderful results.

‘As for Albedo… Boy am I glad to have someone so reliable and helpful at my side. Not only has she been able to organize and report about everyone's achievements and findings, but also suggested a myriad of great ideas. I can’t think of anyone else who deserves the title of Overseer.’ Momonga couldn't help but sigh in calm relief, as his nonexistent heart was filled with gratitude and appreciation, not only for the Succubus servant but everyone in the tomb.

‘I’m proud of her, I'm proud of everyone! I’m glad that they’re at my side, the Humonculus Maids who work incredibly hard to maintain Nazarick, Sebas who has been ever so patient with me, Shalltear and Cocytus, Lupusregina and Solution who joined the hunt with Aura, Entoma setting out sentry and lookouts around the area, and CZ, she’s-’

Before Momonga could list all of the ways that the denizens of the tomb had been helpful, a loud, booming knock was heard at the entrance of the throne room.