The Temple Of Knowledge

"Talk"
'Thought'
______________________________________
Cad Bane could not believe what their first mission included.

"You want to break into the Jedi Temple and steal the information within the archives? That itself is already deadly. However, you also want to get ALL the holocrons? We would have to break into the Jedi Temple, which is deadly by itself, not to mention impossible."
Cad Bane looked around at the rest of the maids, who seemed to be relatively calm about this mission. Alpha, the leader of the maids, calmly responded to Bane's worries.

"While I do understand your concern, there is no need to worry. We have thoroughly prepared for any outcome. Furthermore, contrary to how we look, we are able to protect ourselves."
Cad Bane, after hearing Alpha's dismissal of his worries, started looking towards the rest of the maids. He had soon learned all of the maids' names after getting inside his spaceship. The leader was called Alpha, while the rest of the maids' names were Beta, Delta, Epsilon, Gamma, and Zeta.
Bane looked at Delta. She didn't seem to change for the mission, keeping on the same outfit as before. Bane started looking around at the rest of the maids that also didn't change their outfits.
Beta was a brown-skinned woman with red hair tied in two long braids. Her maid outfit had short sleeves and long black gloves. Her skirt also seemed to have a long slit on its left side, revealing her thigh-high white stockings. Despite the size of the weapon, she also seemed to easily carry a large black and silver scepter.
Epsilon was a blond beauty with spiral curls and clothes that seemed to emphasize her sex appeal. Similar to Beta, her maid outfit was short-sleeved while she wore long black gloves. However, her skirt was noticeably shorter and seemed to barely cover her body. On her legs, rather than stockings, she seemed to be wearing two large metallic boots. Bane couldn't help but wonder the reason for the boots, and what technology was inside them.
Gamma looked like an elegant black-pony tailed beauty. She wore a white bonnet, and had black armor decorated with gold and silver. Her skirt, unlike the others, seemed to be a hoop skirt. Her weapon seemed to be a simple golden staff plated in silver.
Finally, Bane turned to the last maid, Zeta. Zeta, unlike the rest of the maids, didn't seem to have the same mask. However, her face was far from her real one. Bane could tell that she was wearing a mask, based on the fact that her eyes and mouth never seemed to move. She seemed to have mauve hair with twin chignons. Her maid outfit seemed to be similar to a robe of some kind.
Cad Bane then signed and bit on his toothpick.

"What's your plan on infiltrating the Jedi Temple? We can't just rush in and attack."
At this question, Alpha once again responded.

"I will explain the plan that has been given to us by Lord Jaldabaoth on our way to Coruscant. First of all, let us head to our ship for this mission."
Yoda, holding the new cane he got, walked along the hallway towards the communication center. Yoda was beyond impressed with the gift he got from Lord Momonga. This [Cane of Sinner & Purity] had greatly improved his life in the past few days. Not only was he feeling a few centuries younger, but also noticed that his force power had been greatly strengthened. While Yoda wanted to know more about what this item was and how Lord Momonga got his hands on such an artifact, he wanted not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
As Yoda entered the communication center, he saw that Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto were surrounding a hologram of Anakin Skywalker. Yoda could hear young Skywalker talking to the other Jedi Masters.

"Good Evening, Jedi Masters. I'm currently packing up and getting to travel to planet Ainz Ooal Gown. After finishing packing, I'm going to talk to Snip- I mean my padawan. Before I set off, I plan to spend some time with my wife, Padme. I should be able to leave within the day."
As Yoda entered the room, the other Jedi Masters soon noticed him and slightly bowed before him in respect.

"Good Afternoon, Master Yoda."
Obi-wan noticed that Master Yoda seemed to radiate an energy that was much stronger than the last time he saw him. He could only assume that the cane Momonga gave to Master Yoda was an artifact of unknown origins and power, similar to the ring he received. Why he would decide to give such a priceless item so easily was unknown to him, however.