American Football

*Red's P.O.V*

"Lizzy, I have already told you, it is my buisness, not yours, on what I am doing here." I tell her.

"You don't want to tell me, FINE!" She says, yelling the last bit.

We pull up to the orphanage and Emma comes running out of the door. I climb out and laugh as she jumps into my arms. I hear Lizzy's door slam but I ignore her for now.

I swing Emma around in circles.

"Stop, stop." She laughs.

"You heard her, stop!" Lizzy snaps.

I set Emma down and she automatically latches onto my side. She's scared of Lizzy.

"This is my friend Lizzy." I say softly to Emma.

Lizzy clears her throat. "I'm Elizabeth Keen, F.B.I." She says simply.

"I'm Emma." Emma says as she extends her hand towards Lizzy. I am surprised but proud of her.

Lizzy looks taken-aback, but shakes Emma's hand.

Emma and I share a grin and she drags me into the orohanage. Lizzy follows closely behind us. Ms. Hickory, the person who runs the orphanage, looks at us with an amused expression.

The children are all playing soccer in the yard.

"Emma, there you are!" A boy calls.

"Edmund! Mr. Reddington's on my team!" She yells.

"You can have the woman too, she doesn't look like the soccer type!" The boy responds. I laugh and Lizzy glares at me.

The children split into two and half of them come over to us.

"Alright Blacklisters, here's the plan." Emma starts.

"What?" Lizzy asks.

"Shhhhhhh!" Several children snap. Lizzy is shocked.

"Alright, Thomas, you take Blake, Eli, Michael, Dalton, and Steven for defensive left flank. Franklin, you lead Seth, Gavin, Owen, Dawson, and Dewey for our primary attack. Mr. Reddington can play midfield, Clark you play defensive right flank with Robert and Waldo. Keen, you can take definsive right as well. Reddington you are our secondary attack along with Jackson." Emma commands.

Everyone goes to their places on the field, Emma's in goal. I shoot her a grin and take off down the field.