Theories and suspicions

*Lizzy's P.O.V.*

"Alright, Thomas, you take Blake, Eli, Michael, Dalton, and Steven for defensive left flank. Franklin, you lead Seth, Gavin, Owen, Dawson, and Dewey for our primary attack. Mr. Reddington can play midfield, Clark you play defensive right flank with Robert and Waldo. Keen, you can take definsive right as well. Reddington you are our secondary attack along with Jackson." The girl commands.

Everyone goes to their places on the field, she's  in goal. I see Red shoot her a grin before he takes off down the field.

I stand off in the back, watching her closely. She watches Red intently, smiling broadly when he looks back at her. If I didn't know better, I would say that he loved her, but Red isn't capable of the feeling.

The lady who I assume runs the orphanage whistles, and all the kids end the game. Our side won. All of the children on our team start jogging over to the goal. Red runs over to her and hoists her up onto his shoulders. She looks at the children now surrounding them, the children look like they are waiting for somthing.

"Who are we?" She chants.

"Blacklisters!" The children chant back.

"What do we do?" She chants.

"Win!" The children respond.

"Blacklisters on three!" She says.

Red sets her down and everyone puts a fist in the middle.

"Keen, get over here." The girl says. The children are all staring at me. I walk over and put my fist in the bunch.

Red and the girl are staring at eachother, grinning.

"One!" Red says.

"Two!" The girl says.

"Three!" They shout together.

"BLACKLISTERS AND PROUD, OOH-RAH!" The children and Red chant. 

The children start chatting with Red, as if he was here often. Which he must be, since they seem to know him so well. The girl is plastered to his side, and Red has an arm wrapped around her.

I signal to him to follow me back inside while the children go into the yard to hunt for snakes.

"Red, who is she?" I ask him.

"Her name is Emma, Lizzy." Red says.

"Who is she?" I ask him again.

"Lizzy, " He sighs.

Suddenly I hear tire screeching and the children are shouting.

Red catapults out of the door, I'm right behind him.

"Mr. Reddington, Mr. Reddington!" A boy calls out.

"Edmund, what's wrong?" Red asks the boy, searching with his eyes for the girl.

"She's gone." The boy says.

Red's face grows worried.

"Edmund get the children inside, tell Matilda to come out here, and take charge of everyone." Red says as he throws on his coat and phedora.

The lady who I saw earlier walks out to us and hugs Red, whisperer somthing in his ear, and then he drags me to my car.