Girls just wanna have fun but we have to save the day instead part 2

"What. Did. You. Do." Harold asks.

"We sifted through all of the information and found a note that nobody seemed to have found. That note gave us part if not most if our motive. Then we used the internet to find information and we got the other part of our motive, and from there we used one of daddy's old bedtime stories to track them down." I explain.

"A couple of eight year olds could figure a case out in less than a night, that a team of trained professionals couldn't solve in a week. Unbelievable." He says.

"I will take that as a compliment." Edmund says, bowing.

Agent Keen begins to stir, and I wheel up to her side.

Her eyelids flutter open and she stares at me.

"Sorry about that Agent Keen, but we agreed that we weren't going to bring you into it." I say, smiling apologetically at her.

She sits up and looks around, staring in shock at Daddy.

"Keen, are you alright?" Harold asks.

"Fine." She answers, getting off the table and using it to support her weight since her legs are kinda wobbly.

"I invented it myself." I tell her.

"Why am I not surprised?" She asks, laughing.

I smile and hug her.

She stills for a moment, laugh dead, and then hugs me back.

"Thank you agent Keen." I say.

She smiles and tucks my filthy hair behind my ear.

"You and I are going to get along just fine sister." She says.