He's gone? (Rewritten)

Glim has finished her training and is now walking home to get ready to visit Mune. She hasn't seen him in a week, it was now time to visit her dear friend.

Glim wanted to help the guardians, so she studied and trained as much as she could, which resulted in her always getting too busy.
Her investment in this was what caused her to break up with Mune, wanting to remain as friends. He took it well, and so friends they became.
She passed by her house to eat and greet her dad.
-Hello dad- she greets as she runs to give him a hug. He hugs back.
-Glim, dear! How are you, sweetie?- He asks, excitement feeling his voice.
-I am great, dad! I came to relax a little before going to visit Mune- she explains. Her dad knows of her decision, and so accepted it. He knew his little girl grew up, and she knew what she was doing.
-How has Mune been? Being the guardian of the moon must be quite lonely- He points out. Glim takes a deep breath as she drops her stuff in her room to stuff some books in her bag.
-You bet! He stays alone all day and night, apparently once you've become a guardian, you stop having needs to live! He doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, just work!- She exclaims, her bag now filled with a few books she remembers Mune saying he wants to read.
She sees the sunset, but no moon, which is weird.
-A new route? Hmmm...- She wonders before kissing her dad goodbye.
She leaves her house and runs to go see Mune.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Eventually Glim got there, and upon arrival, she noticed the temple was.... It wasn't moving... The moon disappeared too! How did nobody notice?! She runs to the temple, panicked.

-Mune! Mune! Where are you?!- she screams, walking around. Nothing....
She goes straight to Sohone, to warn him.

She was scared, last time the temple stopped moving, Mune messed up and the sun was stolen by Necross.
She remembers the feeling of dying and sobs dryly. Remembering her painful death, the feeling of burning, her last breath, as her lungs desperately tried to stuff themselves with more air.
At that time she had accepted it, she had done her part to help the guardians, but Mune revived her... she was traumatized, but she knew her friends would be there for her, so she has to be there for them.

She sees the sun temple and runs faster.
-Sohone!- she screams.
Sohone turns to her and smiles.
-Hello, Glim! How are you? How was your tr-
-Mune is gone!- she interrupts -And so is the moon!- she continues.
Sohone's eyes widen -What? How?-
-I don't know! I was on my way to visit him, and he just- wasn't there!- She frowns in frustration.

Sohone grabs his newly made spear. -Let's go then, we have to get Mune and the moon back.- He sighs as they make their way.
-You visit him more often, is there anything suspicious about his behaviour, or any interesting movement around the temple?- He asks, as in making sure.
-None at all!- She frowns.
They run to Mune's temple.

~In the night temple~

They were looking for something that could give them a clue to what happened to the fawn, nothing was found other than the spiders, but they couldn't understand them.
They left the temple and heard someone or something moving in the brushes.
-Show yourself!- Sohone points his spear to the brushes as he continues his threat. -Or else, prepare to die!- he finishes.
A young fawn appears, her hair long and straight, not messy like most fawns. Actually, she didn't look like the other fawns at all.
She was pink, and had big paws with yellow beans where her hands should be, her ears looked like butterfly wings.

-What... what... are, you?- Glim tilts her head. The girl's ears go down.
-Fawn- she answers, clearly upset at the question.
-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you! It's just... you look very different from other fawns- she smiles.
-Butterfly fawn, habits underwater caves- she explains slowly, stumbling in her words as she makes the hand signs for what she was saying. Glim found this interesting, she didn't think there would be another kind of fawns.
-Are there more types of fawns?- Glim questions. The girls nods.
-We hide- she says. Glim actually makes a surprised face, before remembering what she was doing.
-What's your name?- she asks nicely. Sohone was studying the little fawn, as she was very different from other fawns he's seen, even being smaller, besides appearing Glim's age.
-Solaria- the fawn smiles at her own name. Glim smiles too.
-Did your mom name you that?- Solaria shakes her head. -Oh?- Glim gets confused.
-Mune did!- she grins. She knew Mune?!
Glim forcefully grabs the small fawn by her shoulders and shakes her aggressively.
-Mune?! Do you know where he is? Tell me!- Glim got frustrated, Sohone pushes her away and wraps an arm around Solaria, who was whimpering from fear.
-Glim! Calm down! You scared her.- He says, causing Glim to realize what she did as she sees the fawn, actually whimpering, hugging herself.
-I-I am so sorry, Solaria, I didn't mean to...- she apologizes, Solaria turns to Sohone, not wanting to face the girl.

-Solaria, I am sorry for Glim, but Mune disappeared- he says softly as he puts his hand carefully under her chin, making her face him. -We need help- he finishes.
Solaria takes a deep breath before nodding.
-I know where Mune is- she says, before walking off.
The other two follow her, slowly disappearing in the forest.

Rewrote it to make it longer, hope it's alrigh! Hahah!
This book is based off a dream I've been having for a while now <3