Chap.2

(That's what the forest should look like <3)
    Solaria takes them to a part of the forest they didn't get to see yet.
  It was quiet, and had many, many lakes everywhere. You could hear fawns singing, but they were different.
  -Where are we?- Glim asks, looking around.
-Special faun habitat- Solaria giggles as she stops and sings, her singing sounded the same as the ones around the forest.
   A  small young faun appears, his white and orange fur patterns reminded gold fish.
-Lyrian- Solaria calls with a smile, the younger faun running to her, jumping to her arms.
-Sol!- The fawn exclaims, wrapping his arms around Solaria's neck. They start speaking sign language, so Sohone and Glim don't understand.
-Hum... what are you guys talking about? We still meed help- Sohone says.
  The fawns ignore him and finish their conversation before they hug each other and Lyrian runs off as Solaria turns to them.
-Underworld.- Solaria simply says. Sohone and Glim understand and nod, as they walk off.
-Can you tell us what happened to Mune? Were you with him then?- Glim questions.
Solaria huffs. -You don't care- She sasses as she continues walking ahead, ignoring the two.
  Glim can't help herself but glare at the fawn's back, so rude! As they continue walking Sohone takes a good look around. Of course the world was way bigger than expected but how come he's never been here if he walks around the world every day in a giant temple? He decides to ask.
   The faun gives him a glance. -This part of the forest protected by ancient magic, so you could never see it without one of it's habitants helping you cross- she explains before turning back.
   -And what if we passed here by foot? Would we just see a forest like the rest?- Glim asks, earning a head shake from the fawn.
  -You would receive so much negative energy from this place it would repeal you from here.- She answers. Glim nods to herself, mouthing a "oh" while doing so.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

  Solaria takes them around and they easily find their way around the forest, finally getting out of it and spotting the lake they one got in to save the sun.
  - So we are going back to the underworld, huh?- Glim sighs, afraid.  Sohone looks at Solaria, who sadly looks for the larvae that helps them breathe.
  He quietly walks to her and sits next to the faun.
  -I understand if it's a lot to ask, but could you tell us what happened to Mune? You seem more upset then us...- He asks, his tone soft, not wanting to piss off the fawn. Who sighs and sits down.
   Glim walks to them, wanting to hear what has to say too.
-Mune, he was corrupted by snake - She sighs.

What?

CONTINUE.... HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER LMAO, THE STORY WILL END UP BEING SHORT CAUSE IT WASN'T PLANNED, BUT I GUARANTEE YOU IT WILL BE FINISHED.