|| Sophia Lopez ||

Back story
—> She was raised by her mother and father in queens along with her sister Daniela.
—> When her and Daniela's parents died they were sent to stay with their Abuella in Washington Heights, New York.
—> Ever since she can remember Sophia has loved to dance whether it was ballet or salsa. Her parents always wanted her to go to the New York Academy of Ballet.

Relationships
Daniela- Older sister by 6 years. They both rely on each other and are always there for one another. When Daniela came out to her sister as lesbian Sophia was nothing but supportive and was happy that her sister found Carla. Nicknames- Dani, D, Hermana and Ele.
Daniela's nicknames for her= Hermana, Soph, S, and Tiny

Usnavi- Sophia and Usnavi have been best friends since she first moved to The heights. Usnavi has always admired her passion for the things she loves and how she cares for her loved ones. They both wish to be more than friends but they are both to scared to act on it. When her and Daniela were struggling with paying rent he gave her a job at his dads bodega. When Usnavi's parents passed Sophia was always there to comfort him. With out her he doesn't know how he would have gotten through it. Nicknames- Navi, vega and Nav
Usnavi's nicknames for her= Sophie, Soph and Lopez

Nina- Nina and Sophia are as close as best friends can get, they tell each other absolutely everything. The two girls were practically attached at the hip when they were teens. Nina always went to Sophia's dance shows. When Nina's mum passed Sophia was there for her the whole way. When Nina got into Stanford University Sophia was unbelievably proud. The girls had a teary goodbye at the airport, but promised to always text and FaceTime each other
whenever they could. Nicknames- Neens and Nini.
Nina's nicknames for her= Soph, S and Phia

Vanessa- The two girls were close all through high school and when Nina left for college they became even closer. Sophia goes into the salon to get her nails done all the time. Her and Vanessa have brilliant conversations. When Vanessa met her boyfriend Marcus the first person she told was Sophia. Sophia was happy for the both of them they seemed like a perfect match. Nicknames- Nessa, V and Ness.
Vanessa's nicknames for her= Soph, S and Phia

Kevin Rosario- Kevin and Sophia met when Nina brought Sophia back to her apartment one day to study. The man instantly took a liking to Sophia and thought that she held the same passion with in her that his late wife and Nina share. He thinks of her as his second daughter and she thinks of him as a father. When Sophia was struggling to go to the dance studio in the center of New York to practice and manage to work at the bodega Kevin cleared out the loft room of his cab company's building and made it into a dance studio for her. She is forever thankful to have him in her life. Nicknames- Pops, Baba and Kev.
Kevin's nicknames for her= Baby, Sweetheart, Soph and mi bailarina .

Abuella- Abuella and Sophia have a mother daughter relationship. Abuella is always making sure that she's sleeping enough, eating well, drinking enough and is healthy. Sophia has a love for shaved ice and Abuella hates it she thinks it's two sugary and she doesn't like how it turns her tough blue.
Abuella's nicknames for her= baby, Sophia Lopez and Soph.

Sonny- Sophia thinks of Sonny as the brother she never had. When Sonny wishes to escape his alcoholic Father Sonny sleeps on the sofa in Sophia's apartment. Nicknames- Sun and Sunny Bunny.
Sonny's nicknames for her= Soph and Phia.

Benny- Benny is Sophia's boy best friend. They joke around together all the time. He loves to watch her dance. She gives him advice on how to win Nina over. Nicknames- Ben, Benjamin and lover boy.
Benny's nicknames for her= Soph and Lopez.

Michael- Michael is Sophia's dance teach and friend. He comes to the studio above the cab company to help her. The two are very close outside of dance. Michael introduced Sophia to his boyfriend and the three get along very well. If Sophia is ever in need of a night out Michael is the first one she goes to. And if Sophia is ever hungover Michael knows.
Nicknames- Queen and Mike.
Michael's nicknames for her= Soph and my baby sophia.

Carla- Nina and Carla's friendship is just the two of them laughing all the time. Carla gets confused about things and Nina explains them to her. Sophia was always secretly rooting for Carla and Daniela to get together. Nicknames- C and Carls.
Carlas nicknames for her= Soph and Phia.

Sophia's looks
—> She has dark brown hair with the underneath died hot pink because she wants to stand out
—> Dark brown eyes
—> Tanned skin
—> 5'6
—> aged 24

Now that's out the way shall we begin the story?