Chapter 2

Thoughts:
'He climbed the mountain'

Telepathy:
'He climbed the mountain'

————————————————————————————————————

3rd POV

The new friends began making their way through the cave as always both being very careful as there may be things lurking behind the the rocks.

They kept walking through until they started to here a Squeaking sound which brings them to a halt. They look around trying to find where the sound was coming from and they saw a little purple insect running towards them.

 They look around trying to find where the sound was coming from and they saw a little purple insect running towards them

They give a sigh of relief that it wasn't something big. That was until they started hearing more only to look again and see a massive army of them speeding towards them.

The small spider was about to run that was until Izuku stood his ground.

Hiiro: 'What are you going!? There are topo many of them we'll be out numbered!'

Izuku: 'this is a good opportunity to level up with the numbers of these thing we could easily level up maybe two or three times.'

Hiiro understood what he meant and it was a good idea but only one thing bothered her.

Hiiro: 'But how we can't take them all at the same time?'

Izuku only gave a smirk which confuses her.

Izuku: 'Well first use your webs to block their path'

She was still confused but did what he asks. She started to thread a massive web big enough to hold them back.

Izuku: 'What skills do you have? Ones that can be used for attacking'

Izuku: <appraisal>

————————————————————————————————————

Name: (nameless)

Level: 2

Race: small lesser Taratect

Skill point: 200

Hp: 30/30

Mp: 30/30

Sp: 30
30

Offense: 10

Defense: 10

Magic : 10

Resistance: 10

Speed: 165