[Re-done] Prologue

•Izuku POV•

Slowly my eyes open only to find that I was surrounded by nothing but darkness. The place I was in was so small and cramped, there was no room to move. I raised my leg and kicked against whatever was keeping me captive hoping for freedom.

I done it again and again until I saw some small lines of light breakthrough these pitch black room.

I kept kicking each time it seemed to get wider and wider until I gave one last kick causing it to shatter and for me to fall forward onto the ground.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a dark cave. I for some reason could see in the cave just fine as if the darkness wasn't affecting my eyes.

I lifted myself up of the ground and turn back to what was keeping me captive and saw...

A Egg!?!?

I was inside and egg!?!?

How the hell did I get inside the thing!? Then it hit me. I feel different, I'm a lot warmer and I feel smaller then usual. I look to what should have been my hand and saw that it had been replaced by some claw covered by scales.

I also feel this weird feeling on my back. I turn to look behind me and seen a long lizard like tail that dragged on the ground.

I see there are some puddles of water places around the cave I was in so I quickly bolted to one of those to see my reflection.

I stood over one of the puddles only to see that instead of my normal body, instead it was that of...