He Kidnaps Me

this entire chapter is just fluff i am so sorry lmao
---

"Elle," I say. "You can call me Elle."

"Okay, Elle, what's your phone number?"

"Are you being serious right now?" A blush threatens to creep up my cheeks, but I don't let it.

He puts his hand on his chin as if he actually has to think about it. "Yes."

"Why?"

"Because what if I need a quick hookup and nobody's around?"

I slap him lightly. "I'm serious!"

"Serious about being a virgin? I know, don't worry. I can help you with that."

"Stop, stop, stop," I shout, forming an 'x' with my fingers. "anyway, not like you could do much...," I mutter under my breath.

"What?"

"What?" I ask innocently.

He shakes his head. "Never mind. Just give me your number. In case of emergency, I don't know. In case I need to get out of a Callie Williams situation or something."

"Why would you want to do that? She's hot," I argue, though I end up handing him my number anyway.

The bell ringing jolts us out of our seats. We pack up instantly.

"You have four more questions," I remind him before he walks out the door. "and I still have twenty-one."

"Then I'll have to see you later. See you at lunch tomorrow?" He says it nonchalantly, like he's asked to see girls later a million times. He probably has.

I, on the other hand, have no idea what to say when asked to be seen later.

"Sure." I shrug, attempting to mirror his attitude.

He purses his lips and laughs. "Don't try."

And with that he walks out the door, leaving me with a flushed face and a wish to be better at social situations.

__________________________

He slams his laptop closed and props himself up onto the table, abandoning his homework completely. "I'm done. I'm done. I'm done," he mumbles face-first into the table. "no more pain."

I flick him in the head and he jerks away. "You're on my papers."

He turns his head to look at me with a puppy-face. "Twenty-one questions?" he pleads.

"Fine. But it's my turn. Save your four questions till later." I shut my laptop and jump up onto the table and lie next to him, staring at the ceiling. "I think we're going to break this table, by the way."

"That's okay, the librarian will think it was you."

"I'm going to push you off the table." Brayden flips over to face the ceiling with me and pokes me in the side. His dimples show when I fail to kick him.

"Ask me questions. I'm tired, bored and sleepy."

I start off easy. "When's your birthday?"

"January twenty-third."

"What's the last thing that made you cry?"

"Your face." I give him a look. "Just kidding. A story on Wattpad."

"What's your Wattpad?"

"Iamnottellingyou123."

In response to his stubbornness, I ask, "When and how did you lose your virginity?"