Another Meeting with Mr.Zhongli

Diluc had been woken up pretty early by one of his maids but it was nothing out the usual as he was use to waking up this early maybe even earlier but the reason sent a shock down his spine.

Maid 1 "M-Master Diluc!...Master Diluc please wake up!"
D "*yawn*Mm...what is it."

Diluc said while still groggy and his barley opened eyes

Maid 1 "I'm very sorry Master Diluc for waking you up!So sorry!But something urgent has happened and we need your help immediately."
D "It is fine...let me get ready and then I will make my way downstairs."

It was 12 am and still dark outside
Diluc quickly got up,woke himself up,got dressed,and brushed his hair then put it in a low pony tail and made his way downstairs.The maids were already there but something was off once Diluc actually made it down the stairs he walked up to what they were standing around.Once he got there to his surprise he saw a passed out man laying in front of him
and Diona standing beside him.

D "Now...what is th-Diona?!What are you doing here this late?Isn't past your bedtime."

Di=Diona

Di "*Sniff sniff*"
Diona was crying trying to wipe here tears away as she looked at her drunk passed out dad

D "D-Diona are you alright?"
Di "Y-Yea!..."

Diona yelled out while wiping away her tears one last time holding her arm as if she was trying to hide something

Di "Just...just help him!"

Diluc was confused but did as Diona asked and whispered to his maids and motioned for them to take Dionas father to one of his spare rooms.

D "There.I did as you asked...now tell me what happened."
Di "W-What?!Nothing s-serious happened h-he just got drunk is all!"
D "Diona."
Di "F-Fine...my dad came home drunk...again but...something was different he was more drunk then usual?I don't know how to explain it.Anyways...as usual I yelled at him cause I was frustrated he went drinking that awful stuff again!But he threw a bottle at my arm and it shattered everywhere and told me to "Shut up you annoying cat" then he passed out and then I dragged him here.."
D "Diona...im so sorry-We will take care of your dad for you but...can I please see your arm?"
Di "Ok..."

Diona showed Diluc her arm

D "...!"
Di "Is it bad...?"
D "Hm...uh no?We should get this bandaged up though."

Diluc lied about it not being bad it was a deep cuts some being small and some being big and all being full of pieces of glass.He then wiped Diona's face of her tears and picked her up and took her to his medical room and then sat her down on a chair and got tweezers,stuff to clean up the cuts,and bandages.He spent about an hour carefully taking out the glass of Diona's arm making sure to stop and take break when it hurt Diona to much.He then cleaned it up and bandaged it.
And held Diona for hours and listened to her cry at the pain of her arm and at the sight her father drunk and passed out.Diluc couldn't help but feel bad for her his heart sunk as he listened to her cries so he stayed up and held her in his arms and listened to Diona until she fell asleep.But by the time she fell asleep it was already time for Diluc to head to work he was exhausted and very tired himself barely could keep his eyes open but he was determined to go to work.Even though the maids urged him not to he insisted to go to work.So he did.

5:00 am
Diluc is at his tavern putting back down stools and cleaning around the tavern before he opens it at 6:00 am

D "Mmm...stay awake..."

At 7:00 am is when customers started coming in Diluc was behind the counter trying his best to keep his eyes open

D "..."