5

It's already 7:30 pm.

Rain is pouring down and Minju, who is already soaked with the rain, thinks it's perfect weather for her breaking heart.

She's in the famous Han River. Don't get her wrong, she's not going to jump in the bridge or something.

She's just crying her heart out.

Earlier,

"It's funny how you're now doing the opposite of all the things you said you'll only do for me," she whispered, then continued walking away with her tears running down her face. Again.

Minju just got out of the cafè while wiping her tears.

"Oh, Minju-unnie?"

Minju looked up and saw the person who spoke.

Jang Wonyoung.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Wonyoung asked.

"I'm fine." She lied.

"Ah, okay. Nice to see you here," Wonyoung waved goodbye then walks away.

Minju turned around to see Wonyoung walking inside the cafè.

She thinks she just felt the utmost pain in her heart when she saw her walking towards Chaewon at the table.

-

"I'm not fine," Minju continued crying while having a sight of the river. Though she can't clearly see the sight because of her tears.

Wonyoung was the girl.

She was the one Chaewon told her not to doubt because she's just a friend.

She was the one Chaewon told her not to get jealous of because again, she's just a friend.

Throughout, Chaewon telling her that Wonyoung is just a friend was never true, it was just her excuse, and that thought is breaking her.

It's been a year, 12 damn months have passed and Minju thought she's getting better as months were passing but she's wrong.

She cried more and more, and the rain is still pouring nonstop. She wants to scream but she's too tired.

She just slowly sat down, not minding the dirty ground. She hugged her knees while still crying.

"Kim Minju,"