7

"When I saw you throwing out all the things I gave you in your apartment, it wasn't fine for me."

Minju saw how her eyes turned weak after speaking.

"Because I kept the things you gave me. I kept them even if just like you, the memories were killing me."

Another tear fell from her eyes.

"When I saw you stopped that NSYNC song from playing on your phone when you were in the library, it wasn't fine for me."

"Because I keep on listening to the song, wishing you're still with me so I could sing the lyrics to you."

Tears started to fall again on Minju's face.

"I-I always used the fruity-scented perfume you gave me even if I never liked it because it's one of the little things it reminds me of you."

"Every time I going to the cafè, I always order blueberry and green tea, still thinking I'm having a milkshake date with you."

"W-what?"

"It hurts, Minju-ya. Because all the time, you were trying to move on. But here I am, still trying to figure out where did it go wrong."

Chaewon stopped talking, she can't go further because it's breaking her.

"Stop it. Stop lying," Minju uttered, still crying.

"The green tea was for Wonyoung, wasn't it?"

Chaewon let out a disappointed sigh.

"Think whatever you want, but I never let her touch that damn milkshake."

Minju removed her gaze from her, she moved and faced the sight of the river.

"I-is there a chance for us, a-again?" Minju spoke softly, stuttering, and tried not to look at her.

Silence.

Chaewon moved and also took sight of the river's view.

"I don't know. You tell me," she uttered, answering the other girl's question.

Minju turned her gaze to her and slowly walks closer towards her.

Noticing the girl getting closer to her, Chaewon also faces the girl.

"Kiss me, and we both could tell."