Bio

Name: Ryomen Sukuna

Race: Human (Former)
           Cursed Spirit (Reincarnated)

Title: King of Curses

Age: 15 (Before)
         ??? ( After Reincarnted)

Appearance:

Personality: Stoic, Calculating, Layed back when alone, Serious when in the presences of others

Likes: Not a lot of things, Himself

Dislikes: A lot of things

Abilities & Skills:

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant (A/N TO Learn More): Sukuna is an extremely skilled and powerful close-quarters fighter. He is shown overwhelming Megumi with powerful physical strikes alone. Sukuna can unite his cursed technique and his hand-to-hand prowess, making him an extremely difficult opponent to overwhelm in battle.

Immense Strength: In his first appearance Sukuna has shown to possess tremendous physical strength despite being in an incomplete state. He could easily defeat a very large cursed spirit with just a simple swipe, and during his fight against Gojo he was able to punch the roof of the school so hard it causes the building to rupture and crack.

Immense Speed: Sukuna has shown to move at incredible speed, such that his opponent didn't even register Sukuna's movement at first.

Immense Reflexes: Sukuna can easily counter any opponent and is fast enough for his opponent to not even realize that their limb has been cut off.

Immense Durability: Even in Yuji's body, Sukuna can use cursed energy to bolster his host's resilience. Sukuna was punched through five buildings and shown to be completely fine.

Great Tactical Intellect: Sukuna is an incredibly intelligent cursed spirit. He has fully grasped the nature of cursed techniques, and cursed and reverse cursed energy as a whole. Due to that, he is able to quickly deduce the inner workings of cursed techniques after only seeing them once or twice and creating suitable foils to such techniques.

Metamorphosis: Sukuna can create new eyes and mouths

Cursed Energy Manipulation
Immense Cursed Energy: Sukuna possesses immense levels of cursed energy due to his innate power, cementing his title as the King of Curses. He was able to continuously use his techniques throughout his battles without exhausting himself in the slightest. He has skillful control over his cursed energy, being able to use Domain Expansion and Reverse Cursed Techniques.

Reverse Cursed Technique (反転術式 Hanten Jutsushiki?): Due to his nature as a special grade cursed spirit, Sukuna can easily use a reverse cursed technique in order to regenerate lost limbs in an instant. Regained limbs maintain the same integrity as the rest of Sukuna's body. He can go further and even heal others.

Divergent Fist (逕庭拳 Keitei Ken?)[3]: After Yuji lands a punch on a target, his cursed energy flows and makes a stronger second impact. 

Black Flash (黒閃 Kokusen?): A technique that creates spatial distortion when a user connects with an impact of cursed energy within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. The phenomenon causes cursed power to flash black, creating a more potent attack to the power of 2.5 of a normal hit.

Innate Technique
Dismantle (解カイ Kai?): Sukuna's default slashing attack. It is normally used for inanimate objects, however it can be used against cursed spirits to great effectiveness

Cleave (捌ハチ Hachi?): A slashing attack that adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness and cursed energy level to cut them down in one fell swoop.

Unnamed Fire Ability: Sukuna can create and manipulate flames for long-range attacks. These abilities exceed Jogo's, an unregistered special-grade curse whose defining trait involves extremely destructive pyrokinetic powers.

Barrier Techniques

Malevolent Shrine (伏魔御厨子 Fukuma Mizushi?)[6]: Sukuna's Domain Expansion creates a Buddhist shrine decorated with skulls. Malevolent Shrine has a unique trait; it doesn't create a separate space using a barrier. A binding vow is formed by allowing an escape route, which vastly increases the guaranteed hit's effective area with a maximum radius of nearly 200 meters.(伏魔御厨子 Fukuma Mizushi?)[6]: Sukuna's Domain Expansion creates a Buddhist shrine decorated with skulls. Malevolent Shrine has a unique trait; it doesn't create a separate space using a barrier. A binding vow is formed by allowing an escape route, which vastly increases the guaranteed hit's effective area with a maximum radius of nearly 200 meters. (A/N Basically a buff or power up for his techniques)

Do not own characters from both sources
https://jujutsu-kaisen.fandom.com/wiki/Yuji_Itadori
https://jujutsu-kaisen.fandom.com/wiki/Sukuna