Jail Break

As we overlook the glorious view of Metropolis morning sky, we zoom in to see the bustling streets that are full to the brink of early birds going to work. As our view continues to zoom by streets and people we continue to take in the view. The zoom continues to close into its destination. The view closes into a large building with a police sign on the outside. Zooming in we see the different police officers going back and fother doing their work. Or view stops towards the back of the station where a screen glass is overlooking a new inmate.

Po1: "So what do we have" as he said this he dropped the sheet of paper that was blocking his vision of the inmate.

Po2: "A new inmate that will be transferred to Belle Reve Penitentiary within a couple of hours." She said looking at the boy in front of her standing in the light with a placard across his chest. She took her vision off the boy and transferred it to the officer by her side.

Po1: "Name of inmate Sukuna Ryomen and honestly there is no record of this kid." He continued to read the bare minimum information they had on the boy who was staring at them with a dangerous glint in his eyes with a smile on his face. As the officers' eyes meet the boys they gained chills down their spines.

Po2: "You're right..." she said picking up his record and report. "No birthday, social security, parents' names... (Sigh)... there's not even a simple doctor's note." she signed one more becoming frustrated. "...but we know he's a metahuman or enhanced human at best..." she said continuing to read the most recent report.

Po1: "....Don't have to tell me I was there... kid took down 15 cops with just hand to hand combat..." he said shuttering remembering the incident. "...He even went as far as just throwing officers after the first couple."

Po2: " Damn happy I don't have to worry about meta's when I come in," she said with a small smile.

Sukuna: " Can we hurry this up officers!!" he yelled from the one-way glass causing both officers to become irritated. The male officer pressed to com.

Po1: "Fine, not like your going anywhere..." he said picking up a remote that controlled the camera in the room with the pink-haired boy. " ... say cheese"

As he said this Sukuna brought one of his hands over his mouth. The officers were confused at first but soon after horror appeared on their faces.

Sukuna: "...CHEESE.."

( 4 Months Later) (Sukuna)

It's been a couple of months since Sukuna was transferred to the so-called elite meta-human prison, and he'd have to say it was interesting, to say the least. Not only did he become top dog within the first 4 hours of being here he was also put in solitary confinement. To the normal prisoner, it would be torture to be by yourself constantly with no interaction with anyone. But for him, it was nice. The reason being is he was able to collect and refine his curse energy. This was paradise with all the negative emotions emitting from every corner of the facility.