- The magic of the earth -

It was a clear night, the moon shone brightly in the sky and stillness abounded in the Gardenia city

It was a clear night, the moon shone brightly in the sky and stillness abounded in the Gardenia city. In the meantime; In the Frutti music bar, a party was celebrated in honor of a young fairy who would enter into her first year in Alfea.

"I propose one toast to Roxy, the new fairy of Alfea!" Stella said with a smoothie in her hand.

"Yay!" Winx screamed. "Congratulations Roxy!"

"Thanks girls" Roxy says. 

"By the way, Roxy..." Tecna says "You didn't mention that Headmistress Faragonda commission you into a mission?" 

"Yes, I did it." The fairy placed her shake on the table and continued "She ask me to meet a terrestrial fairy and we will go to Alfea together."

"How boring ..." Stella complained. 

"It's not boring Stella!" Flora replied "it must be exciting to think that there are more fairies hereon earth." 

"And how will you know who they are?" Bloom asks.

"Faragonda told me that even they could find me..." the fairy replied. 

Meanwhile, in a pair of apartments in the city, the television was playing in the backgroundbroadcasting the news of Gardenia, a girl with long pink hair was watching the programwhile eating popcorn in a bowl, siting on her couch.

 "In other news, the fairies are real? Yes they are my friends!" The TV host says "The enigmaticgroup of self-styled fairy "winx" are conquering all Gardenia with their heroic actions"

 The girl stretched a little before geting up while the TV was signaling the acts heroicsmade by the group of fairies. 

"Before... the fairies only appeared in fairy tales" the girl said to herself "but now theyfly over the Gardenia's skies" 

She walked through her apartment, through the small living room, until she reached the corridorthat connected the rooms, with some lights on.

 "There must be a beautiful view flying over the city." She entered in his room, closing the doorbehind her, she peered in the small balcony on the side of the room, and leaned her head back tostare up at the sky.

 "Good night, my little friends..." with that beautiful view, the girl closed her eyesto relax and wraphimself in the light that the stars and the moon offered her. Somehow, the stars reassuring herenough of the busy life, perhaps that explained her passion for astrology. 

The night passed without mishap, it was a beautiful summer night, without cold or heat, invitingwrap the citizens around in their cooing. 

The time flew by giving way to dawn, the girl opened her eyes, because the sun's rays enteredthrough her window, making her wake up from his sleep abruptly.