- A new beginning -

The new young fairies attend a small training class in the school auditorium, the classes had been delayed due to the damage to their school infrastructure, but it was quickly recovering

Noelle fought against the obstacles that appeared were attacking her. She skillfully managed to dodge them, meanwhile in the stands her new friends supported her from afar.

"Well done Noelle. You have good spell and attack coordination" Miss Faragonda said "Roxy, Do you want to try?"

Roxy advanced with concern and fear to the center of the auditorium. She tried to transformherself, but to no avail, the only thing that changed was her gestures.

"Alright miss, that's enough. Better keep practicing creating small magic spells first..." MissGriselda said, but Griselda's words were not encouraging to her.

Roxy felt sad since she couldn't transform or get a spark of magic out of her. After having magic, having lost it was so hard for her and she felt that she was falling behind her classmates.

The next morning, the four girls walked through the corridors towards the great hall to have breakfast with the rest of the fairies.

"Some girls are gossiping about the classes. They said that will school will return to normal soon..." Serena said to her friends about some rumors among the Alfea students.

Phoebe managed to observe how Roxy was completely oblivious to the conversation, staring at the floor and looking depressed and staying behind the group. So she stepped back to walkalongside her friend.

"Are you feeling ok?" the pink haired fairy asked, "You've had a long face since the training session ended."

"I'm sorry, it's just that... I feel a bit useless since I can't do magic."

"But Roxy, Faragonda said that the magic is still inside you and that no one can take it away from you. Maybe it's just a matter of time."

"Yes, but how much time? I still can't make a spark, a signal, or anything. What if I'm never able to be a fairy again?"

"Don't say that Roxy, you shouldn't doubt your own magic. You're still an excellent fairy and a very good person, that will never change" Phoebe answered.

Roxy looked at her friend, dismayed by her answer. Inside herself a question appeared, the same question over and over in her head.

 Inside herself a question appeared, the same question over and over in her head