- Action and consequence -

It was a new day and the sun was beginning to rise over Alfea

It was a new day and the sun was beginning to rise over Alfea. The night before, Miss Faragonda had asked a group of her students; among which was Roxy, to came to see her in her office before starting classes to determine their punishment, since they had broken the school rules.

"Please Miss Faragonda; punish only me, not my friends" Roxy clarified in defense of her classmates. "They went out because they were worried about me."

"Indeed, Miss Roxy." Griselda said, fixing her gaze on her. "You deserve to be punished for not complying with the curfew of this school, but your classmates also broke the rules too by interfering with the magic wall, which I don't need to remind you is put up for protection!"

"I understand that all of you will risk yourselves to save your friend, but difficult times have begun in which you should not play with your or your classmates safety, when you've already seen what those "rebel fairies" can do." Faragonda argued. "Miss Griselda and I have already decided on a suitable punishment for your actions."

Griselda stepped away for a second and returned immediately with a cardboard box in her hands, which she placed on the desk in the director's office.

"You will comply with your class schedule as normal, then you will proceed to do maintenance work with Knut and help chef Sfoglia cook dinner tonight for the whole school." Miss Faragonda explained while Griselda placed a magic bracelet on one of the all-girls wrists.

"A very light punishment, but it's fair." Griselda Added.

"And these bracelets are necessary?" Ellie asked curiously, pointing to the device on her wrist.

"Those bracelets are to prevent that you and your four friends from taking night walks, Miss Ellie." Griselda said.

"These bracelets will be in your hands all week and they will begin to ring if any of you goes more than a meter outside the magical wall." The director affirmed. "Now you can go now girls, you have a long day ahead of you."

The girls looked at each other, looking at the bracelets on their wrists, and one by one began to leave the headmistress office in order.

"Roxy, wait." manage to say Faragonda making the group of girls turns around looking at her."I need to clarify something about this story in private."

"See you in class." Roxy managed to say, saying goodbye to her friends and closing the door in front of them.

"Do you think her punishment will be increased?" Phoebe asked.

"I don't think so," Serena replied. "Faragonda became calmer when we left her office."

"We're so sorry that we involved you in all of this, Ellie." Noelle said, apologizing to the blue-haired fairy.