- Wings to fly -

A starry night fell at Alfea, waiting for the arrival of a new school day to instruct the fairies

Everyone was sleeping, but there was a fairy that had problems in her dreams, it was Roxy.

She seemed to be having a very disturbing dream, moving from side to side. In her dream, Roxy was alone, transformed into a believix fairy in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly, the silhouettes of the rebel fairies appeared before her in colossal size, blocking her path.

"Don't come any closer!" the fairy implored.

One of those silhouettes managed to catch her by taking her by the wings. Despite the fact that the girl struggled to free herself, she was never able to do so. The silhouettes laughed out loud mocking her for her weakness until they suddenly vanished. Letting the fairy down to the floor slowly, her believix outfit disappeared returning to her casual clothes but her wings still remained on her back allowing the girl to descend slowly until touching floor.

"I am strong and I believe in my own magic." the fairy repeated to herself between sobs. "I'll get my wings back, YOU HEAR ME! I WILL GET THEM BACK!"

"Roxy?" She heard the voice of her friend Phoebe pronouncing her name. "Roxy, wake up!"

Roxy came to her senses and realized that everything had been a nightmare. She was safe in her room where it was still night, along with her roommate who was looking at her worriedly.

"Thank goodness, it was just a nightmare."

"You were talking in your sleep and you worried me," Phoebe said worriedly, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah Phoebe, don't worry, I'll be better in the morning." Roxy told her friend as they both went back to bed, but she wasn't really sure if she could fall asleep again.

Early in the morning, the fairies pprepared themselves for a new day of classes. The school was returning to its usual itinerary after the attack they suffered at the beginning of the school year and it seemed that tranquility had returned to the teachers and their students.