166. Got Scolded By Master Wang Over The Phone

Qiao Chen then fidgeted around nervously until the rest of the show was over.

When it was over, she rushed towards Jiang Li.

She wanted to have a chat with him.

However, Jiang Li didn't give her a chance to do so. His manager and assistant formed a wall around him and blocked everyone when the show was over.

Then they escorted him out of the studio. She couldn't find the chance to approach him.

She just stood there as she felt like everyone around her was laughing at her.

It was the first time she....felt so humiliated!

...

''Young Master Jiang, have you asked for your sister's permission before disclosing her information? I hope you didn't anger her so much that she won't speak to you ever again.''

His assistant knew that he had a cousin who was found recently.

He loved her so much and cared for her more than his biological sister.

He would take every opportunity at work to boast about her grades in her examinations, how pretty she was, and how gentle she was...it was as though she was the perfect girl.

It roused their curiosity. However, they hadn't seen a picture of her before.

Everytime they asked for a picture, he would say that Qiao Nian didn't like to take pictures.

If his sister was indeed pretty or gentle who would listen to her brother obediently, how come he could even get a photo of her?

This meant that Jiang Li was just biased towards his sister!

Of course, his sister would be perfect to him!

Jiang Li only realized what he had done  after his assistant reminded him. He then tried to find some reasons to justify himself. ''It's Qiao Chen's fault. If I hadn't announced who my real sister was, the pu lic would spread the rumor that Qiao Chen is my sister.''

Was she even worthy to be Jiang Li's sister?

They hadn't repaid the Qiao family for what they did, how could he allow the ''real daughter'' of the Qiao Family to ride on his popularity like this?

''I only said who my sister was, it shouldn't be a big deal, right? Besides, Nian Nian is awesome, how can I not boast about her if I'm her brother?"

The manager and the assistant didn't want to argue with him. They opened the door of the huge van and asked him to get in.

The moment Jiang Li steeped into the vehicle, he received a call before he could sit down.

He looked at the caller.

It was Master Wang.

Heh, Master Wang had the time to call him?

Did he'll freeze over?

With his aroused curiosity, he placed the phone on his ear and answered the call nonchalantly, ''Hello, Master Wang. Are you asking me out for a meal? I have a photoshoot in the afternoon and will only be free at night.''

''Did you just say that Nian Nian is your sister on the show?'' Ye Wangchuan asked with his low voice. Even though he wasn't scolding him, Jiang Li could tell that he was really angry from his tone.

Jiang Li was confused. ''Yes, I did. What's the matter?''

''Have you lost your mind?''

Damn!

Why was Master Wang so angry?!

''You got her in trouble.''

Jiang Li froze. He gripped his phone and asked, ''What are you saying, Master Wang? I just admitted that Nian Nian is my sister, what kind of trouble would she get into? She's indeed my sister, am I not allowed to let everyone know about it?"

Ye Wangchuan then replied to him coldly, about to get angry, ''It's not like that you can't let people know she's your sister. You picked the wrong time!"

Wait, should I have chosen an auspicious day to do so?

Was it that serious?

Just as Jiang Li was still confused.

Ye Wangchuan reminded him. ''You must have forgotten that the injury saga isn't over yet. Someone paid off some netizens to spread rumors that Qiao Nian was bullying a student from poor background using her family's influence. Now that you told everyone that she's your sister, not will the entire Rao City know about this, everyone else would know about it too. This incident is going to be widely known because of your influence.''