21 : Misunderstand pt 2

Kim Taehyung POV

Today is like torture for me.  Is this a joke?  A meeting that starts in the morning and ends until the recess bell is over?  Ah... if that's the case I shouldn't be wanting to be class president.  Surely that unlucky man is looking for opportunities while I'm not around

"Taehyung-ah~ see you" Yep, it was Irene's voice, the head of the neighboring class.  We can say we are close maybe?  We are always together when the meeting takes place, the language is light, easy to get along with and.. Her face is not far from jisoo.  Could they are sisters?  Don't be stupid Kim taehyung, it's impossible that they are sister. 

"Ne.. I'm going to class first see you Irene-ya" Taehyung said as he turned his body, but suddenly Irene's hand held it

"Taehyung-ah your tie is tilted" And you already know what will happen next right?  Yes, Irene raised her body a little.  Taehyung, who was a little surprised by Irene's sudden treatment, just swallowed his saliva.

Taehyung was just silent when Irene adjusted his tie with a very close distance.  He was too focused on observing Irene's white face, taehyung didn't expect that when seen from this close Irene was so beautiful.  When their eyes met, Irene just smiled faintly and kindly. 

"Well, it's done"

Because he was too focused on Irene's face, Taehyung was a little surprised when Irene broke his daydream. 

"N-ne thank you, I'm going to class first" Without further ado, Taehyung immediately turned around and walked a little faster to class, oh what's wrong with Taehyung?  It seemed he was just a little nervous.

________

Kriiing... kriiing..

The bell for going home had already rung Taehyung was so happy when he heard that heavenly voice, he wanted to hurry back to his house or more suitable 'jungkook's house' because he couldn't wait to meet jisoo

Did you know?  when taehyung wanted to enter his class after the meeting was over he felt his body being patted by someone, and it was a teacher

He told taehyung with his forehead down to put the equipment items into the storage warehouse.  Taehyung really wanted to throw his shoes on his teacher.  But if he does that he will end up in the BK room.

That's how busy Kim Taehyung's daily life is.  And now he is helping to photocopy the question sheets on the orders of his English subject teacher.  When he heard the bell the teacher immediately told him to go home

Taehyung swiftly ran to his class, then when he opened the classroom door..

All students have gone home 30 minutes ago

It was clear that there was only one bag that lay so perfectly on the table, and that was his bag.  Taehyung took a deep breath and was annoyed with what happened today.

tsk.  They must have gone home first

_______

C

razy right?  Actually, Taehyung doesn't want to run for class president.  But what can he do because he is one of the students who excel with a little coercion from his homeroom teacher to become class president. 

And see the results?  It's very busy, even things that are trivial and can be done by the teachers themselves are now Taehyung's job.  Taehyung who is in the school looks like an example from the outside.  When he was near jisoo, the previous example was just gibberish.