4: Jealous? No!

I can't believe. Given what happened this afternoon, I don't think Jungkook would do that to me.  Aren't we just close friends of different ages?  Hm, I guess he was just too emotional.  No way, right?  If he... Have any feeling for me? 

I lay down on Jungkook's bed.  The owner of the room had just left a minute ago.  Jungkook did not tell where the place he was going to go to Jisoo, Jisoo only responded by saying yes

Jisoo is really bored, the house is so empty no one but her.  Mrs.yein and Mr. Wonwoo do their activities every day, especially if they don't go to work?  They will come home at night.  Whereas jisoo?  She waited alone at home without knowing when Jungkook would come home. Moreover, Jungkook left his cell phone at home. 

Tsk, I'm really bored. Jisoo's mind made her want to do something and finally she decided to go outside the house.

___________

Too many people are outside.  Without realizing it, Jisoo is looking for Jungkook who doesn't even want to leave the house. She feels confused to be seen by many people with strange looks.  Is there something wrong with her?

Jisoo only wears modest clothes because she doesn't want to wear fancy clothes and in fact she doesn't really like outfits that are too grand

Jisoo only wears modest clothes because she doesn't want to wear fancy clothes and in fact she doesn't really like outfits that are too grand.  However, the beauty she has definitely attracts many people.  Whatever she wears will definitely look beautiful because it is affected by her face.

Jisoo quickened her steps because she was embarrassed to be seen by many people like a fugitive 'maybe that's a weird look for Jisoo' but not with the others. 

Huh, where are you Jungkook?  I've been looking for you around here. Anyway, you won't go far because you don't have a lot of money, Jung.

Jisoo glanced at the shops or caffe caffe around her.  But nothing, there was no Jungkook there. That made her worried for some reason even though Jungkook was not a weak person and was kidnapped that easily. 

After feeling tired already looking for him.  she rest for a moment and seat outside the caffe, Jisoo leaned her back on the glass caffe behind here

Tok

Tok

Tok

Jisoo turned her head to the source of the sound, and the voice was right behind her.  It seemed that the person she had been looking for was in the cafe she had set.  Jungkook tapped the glass while showing his trademark bunny smile to his noona.

Jisoo smiled and shook her head, apparently

you were here aigo.. finally I found you

Jungkook signaled Jisoo entered with a wave of his hand.  Followed by the wave of the person who was sitting in front of him Huh?  He's with a girl?  Jisoo thought while furrowing her brows