Test

Later that evening.

Jessica took a nice hot shower, then put on one of Danny's shirts to sleep in. His clothes were way more comfortable than hers.

Just as she got into bed she heard a knock on her door.

Yes?"

The door swings open and the twins walk in with their blankets and stuffed animals they sleep with.

"Kids, what are you doing?" Jessica asks as she sees baby Jessica following.

"You brought the baby? What's going on?"

"We sheep wih yew!" Jessie smiles sweetly.

"Why?" Jessica asks with a blank face.

"Mommy, we don't want you to sleep alone and be scared without daddy!" Willow says.

"I won't, baby. It's nice to have a break from his ass."

"I'm gonna protect you, mommy!" Emerson says climbing right beside her. He then grabs her tightly and cuddles.

"I wanna be by my gamma!" Jessie says.

"She my mommy and I'm sleeping with her!" Emerson says.

Jessica sighs and tries to move out of her son's grasp. "If y'all are gonna be in here, I need to wear underwear."

"Ew!" Willow laughs.

Willow slept on her father's side of the bed. Baby Jessica slept between Willow and Jessica, and Emerson slept on the other side of his mother.

Both Emerson and Jessie cuddled into Jessica the entire night.... For the next three weeks.

***

3 weeks later.

"Hey baby."

"Hi beautiful!  I'm about to take off.  You ready to see me?"

"I don't know, was your Covid test negative?"

"Yes." Danny chuckles.

"Then Sure, I'm ready."

"Well don't sound too excited."

Jessica laughs. "I am, Daniel.  I'm just so tired!  The twins and Jessie have been sleeping with me so I'm not lonely without you.  I wake up multiple times during the night with a butt in my face and feet in my stomach. Just like the old days!"

Danny laughs.

"I love my little babies, but oh my goodness!" She laughs.

"Sounds like you've had a blast!"

"It's been great." Jessica chuckles.
"But I have missed you.  My big movie star." She smiles.

"Ah It's a small part."

"You're the star in whatever you're in, baby."

"Thanks!"

"Do you have anything to show me?"

"Like what?" Danny asks nervously.

"Like do you have a preview or anything you can show me?  It's been a long time since I've gotten to see my hubby at work!"

"Oh!  Ha-ha.. I have a tiny little clip.."

"Well I can't wait to watch it with everyone."