Right Now

"Enjoy your donuts?"

"Mhm." Jessica hums, licking her fingers.

Danny chuckles and takes his thumb and wipes the corner of her mouth.

Jessica lifts her eyes up to meet his. "Thanks."

"No problem." Danny moved his hand so his palm was cupping her cheek.  He froze, staring into her eyes.

"What?  Do I have a booger?" Jessica pulls her mirror down and brings her napkin to her nose.

"No." Danny laughs.

"An eye booger?  A zit?"

"No, crazy!"

"Then why were you looking at me like that?"

Danny looks down and smiles.

"What?  Tell me, Jerk!" Jessica punches his arm.

"Ow!  I just think your beautiful, you big meany!"

"Oh. . . That's what you were thinking about?"

"Mhm."

"Then why are your cheeks all red?"

"I don't know." Danny shrugs. "You just do things to me."

"Like what?" Jessica chuckles.

Danny takes a deep breath and shakes his head. "Wild things."

Jessica giggles. "You mean my Old Flabby Mom body?"

"It's definitely not old and flabby."

"Right!" Jessica scoffs.

"You're beautiful, Jessica."

"Thanks. ."

"I've spent over thirty years trying to convince you how beautiful you are."

"Yeah. ." Jessica's eyes travel down.

"You're a dork too."

"Thanks!" She says with a laugh. "So. . . What should we do now?"

"I don't know.  Are you ready to end our date?"

"To go back to daycare land?" Jessica makes a face. "Not really."

Danny chuckles.

"Let's just drive around."

"Alright."

**

Two hours later.

The two have driven around and are now sitting in the car enjoying the empty park parking lot.  As well as a beautiful view.

"Shut up, Ho!  I did not!!"

"Jessica, yes you did!"

"I remember you sliding your hand up my dress once in an airplane, never would I have ever moaned loudly in front of everyone!"

"Oh I remember it well." Danny smiles. "You were making naughty noises in your sleep. . moaning my name." He smirks. "Then we got a little handsy and the flight attendant came over to check on us just as my hand got you to that point where your cute little face turns red and sweaty, and you scrunch it up like this." Danny imitates her.

"Ew!  Stop that!" Jessica laughs and playfully hits his arm.

"You don't remember blaming it on the baby?"

"OHHHH!" Jessica's eyes widen. "I was pregnant with Noah!  I said I was having contractions!" She laughs. "We were on our way back from Bora Bora, right?"

"Yep."

"Oh shit, I did do that."

"It was my impression of your orgasm wasn't it?" Danny asks as he throws his head back and imitates her once again.

"Daniel!" Jessica laughs. "Stop it!  What about your orgasm?" Jessica thrusts her hips and grunts deeply as she makes an obnoxious face.

Danny cracks up laughing as Jessica moans her own name loudly.

"You are such a goof!"

Jessica laughs and turns to Danny.  Their laughter was strong and genuine.  It's been a long time since they've been this way together.  It was nice.

The laughter and poking fun suddenly turned into something else.  Something intense.

At the same time Danny and Jessica grabbed each other and pressed their lips together.

Jessica moans into his lips as she climbs over. "This may be skipping steps but I need you now.  Maybe I'll go back to hating you later, but right now I just want to feel you and love on each other like we used to."

Danny breathes heavily as he takes Jessica's shirt off.  He kisses the skin on her chest and mumbles. "You can hate me for as long as you want.  I love you and I've missed your body.  I miss kissing it.  I miss the taste, and the feel.  I miss everything about your perfect body."

Jessica fumbles with his belt and throws her head back. "Oh God, shut up and fuck me!"

"As you wish, Babydoll.  Hold on tight."

Jessica gets chills down her spine. "Fuck!"