This isn't fair

April 20th.

Danny woke up early, took a shower, and slipped into his robe.  Today is Jessica's 50th birthday, and he wanted to wake her up with a celebration.

"Wakey wakey my beautiful annoying little pain in the ass." Danny hums.

"Mmm.. No!"

"No what?"

"Go away!" Jessica mumbles, her eyes still shut.

"It's your birthday!  Happy Birthday my little troll!" He smiles.

"Daniel.."

"What?"

"I'm fifty!"

"I know!"

"I'm old!"

"I know!" Danny says with a smile still on his face.

"Where did my youth go?!" Jessica shouts.

Danny rolls his eyes.
"Oh let me give you a Tony for this award winning performance you're giving me." He slow claps.

"I'm not getting out of bed today."

"Well that's just fine because that's where your first and bestest present takes place!"

"Huh?" Jessica turns to him.

Danny smiles and drops his robe. "Happy Birthday, Babydoll!"

"Oh gross!" Jessica makes a face and turns her head away from his naked body.

Danny frowns and yanks the covers off of her.

"We are going to have sex, and you are going to like it!" He shouts.

Just then the door swings open and Danny's eyes go wide.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMA!"

The kids then scream at the sight of their father.  Kenley quickly runs out of the room traumatized.

"Oh gross!  My breakfast is coming up!" Charlotte holds her stomach and gags.

Jessica turns to her kids as Danny hits the ground with embarrassment all over his face.

"Heyyyy everyone!" Jessica smiles.

"Why is daddy naked?  You're old you guys should never be naked!" Anastasia says.

"He's just excited to give me my birthday present.  I'm too down for that." Jessica then looks down to Danny and says, "But maybe later after a few drinks I'll let you rock my world." She smiles.

"That's it, I'm stabbing my ears out.  Anyone care to join me?" Noah looks around.

Jessica throws her head back and laughs. "Oh what a beautiful start to my birthday!"

***

April 28th.

3:45 am.

Jessica threw the covers off of her and onto Danny as she groaned loudly.

Feeling her tossing and turning, and hearing her whining Danny woke from his sleep.

"Jessie?  Jessica!  What's wrong?" He sits up and looks down at her sweaty body.

Jessica was only in underwear.  During the night her pajamas became too hot for her so she stripped down.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm hot!" She whines on the verge of tears.

"Are you sick?  It's not hot in here."