The Thirst (W.M) Smut

SMUT WARNING! HALF OF THIS CHAPTER IS A SMUT. 18+

A/n: Hello! This one shot was requested by my lovely friend @skurczykalamarnica . Let me know what you think in my first smut attempt!  Happy reading! :D

You walk around slowly, looking at a picture. Pairs of eyes looking at you in your burgundy blood color suits fitted well on your body with white shirt under it. With the power you have, you can change your look like just a regular human whenever you want but right now, the avengers are looking at your real appearance. They see your pale skin, red empty and soulless eyes and your fangs. All of them watching your every move.

"I, Y/n y/l/n, can assure you that all of these killing sprees have nothing to do with my clan." You explain to the Avengers who came to your office for an answer to their suspicions on your vampire clan that you lead. You sit at the end of the meeting table with Steve, Wanda, Natasha, and Tony.

An arrogant yet attractive smile patched on your pale face, showing a little bit of your fangs that sometimes look like regular human teeth with your eyes flick from one Avengers to another and changes in colors. You lean into the table, with your arms on the table and your palms entwined to each other. A few ancient rings visibly wrap around your fingers. Your gaze keeps coming back to Wanda who is staring daggers at you.

"How can we trust you when all of you literally drink human blood to stay alive." The red hair witch speaks in gritted teeth, her thick accent sounds so clear in your ears. You chuckle in disbelief as you stand up from your chair and move in super speed to behind Wanda's chair. Wanda flinches when your cold hands touch her shoulders then runs to her neck. A stark difference between her warm skin and your cold touch.

"Oh Miss Maximoff, we evolved. We are not barbarian vampires like the ones you read in any history or fiction books who drink blood from any random human we see. We drink blood only from the people who deserve to die, such as criminals, or people who voluntarily want to be dead.. We drink from blood bags and also animals' blood. We blend in, we don't like exposure so we won't be doing killing sprees like the one that happened." You whisper to her ears, teasing her but still loud enough for others to hear.

Wanda hates you and your clan. She thinks so low of you for drinking human blood, killing humans. But she can't lie to herself that she has this attractiveness that pulls her to you despite her dislike towards you. It's you, it's how vampires are. Everything in you is so attractive to your prey..

"But all of them died with bite wounds." Tony added an argument. At high speed you sit back in your chair. "We don't bite chunks of meat off our, you know--food. We simply bite and suck the life out of them." Your eyes look deep into Wanda again, she tries to avoid your gaze but all she can do is back to your gaze. "We are not created by HYDRA, we have been in this world for centuries. The bites in the picture are different. I'm sure it's from the human experiment that HYDRA does. Should I let you see how I have my meal so you can check how I bite?" You smirk and look at Wanda to tease her but it only pisses her off.

You can feel the thirst on your mouth to your throat just by looking at her. You are thirsty for her and her blood, only her blood. You could care less about the other Avengers in the room. "You are sick! We will be watching your every move to see if you and your clan have something to do with this or not!" Wanda stands up as her hands slam the table. Natasha holds her arms to remind her to calm down.

"Please. Be my guests, we have nothing to hide but I think all of you better leave now before all of you piss me off!" You told them in a stern upset tone, with your red eyes staring at them upsetly showing your fangs and let out a low growl.