Tricky Questions Or Treat (W.M)

A/n: Hello! Enjoy this domestic Wanda and her twin sons with Reader. Happy reading! More fluff fic is coming. Also, if any of you have tumblr, found me and follow my tumblr chelleztjs18 . See you there!

Costume, checked. Mask, checked. A bouquet of roses, checked. Two sets of legos as gifts, checked. You fix your hair quickly, take a deep breath to reduce your nervousness. Slowly exhale through your mouth before you give a short pep talk to yourself under your breath "Everything's gonna be okay. The boys will like you, y/n."

You are standing in front of Wanda's door, feeling edgy. You and Wanda have been seeing each other for almost half a year and get quite close. Wanda already told you that she wants to take everything slow in the first place since her messy divorce from her now ex-husband. The feelings you get whenever she is around, her laughter, her care and her gentleness makes you fall for her harder and faster than you thought. So you tried your luck and asked her to take things a step further together. The answer Wanda gave you was that she wants you to meet her twin sons first and she will decide from there.

You can't blame her for that. You understand that she wants to make sure if they will like you or if you are good enough for them. You agreed and Wanda thinks that taking the boys to trick or treat-ing will be the best way to avoid any awkwardness to either of you or them.

You think that it's a really sweet plan and when Wanda shows a matching costume idea for all four of you, you jump on board without even thinking twice. The Incredibles has been one of your favorite animation movies. So when Wanda tells you that all four of you will be the famous red and black superheroes family and you will be the female version of Mr. Incredible, you were so thrilled.

You rang the doorbell, a few seconds later the front door slowly opened and your stomach knotted but seeing Wanda's smile greets you really brings warmth in your heart and it drags the worry out of you.

"Oh, hi Y/n." Your heart stops for a second when you see Wanda in that spandex costume and dark hair wig as the elastic Mrs. Incredible, smiling at you excitedly that you finally arrived. Her heavenly perfect figure catches your breath, then she kisses your cheek."H-Hi, Wanda. You–uh–you look great." You stuttered as you handed her the roses you brought.

"Roses! My favorites! Aw thank you, y/n. You make a cute 'Mr. Incredible' " said Wanda with an adorable teasing smile. "And you are such a gorgeous superhero, Mrs. Incredible." Your response easily gains a little laughter from her. She opens the door wider to let you in.

"Boys! Come down here. I want you to meet someone." Wanda announces. Despite the nervous feeling, you can't wait to meet them. Wanda talks a lot about them. She loves her sons dearly, she even told you everything including all the funny things they do. You adore Billie and Tommy so much even before you meet them.

You hear their running steps upstairs and you see both of them walk down the stairs.

"Tommy, Billy, this is Y/n." The redhead introduces you to them. "Oh, hello, y/n. I'm Billy." says the brown haired boy. "I'm Tommy." Billy's older twin brother adds.

"Hello boys. Nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you two from your mom. I brought—'' You greeted them and before you get the chance to give them the gift, Billy lets out his thinking words. "So you are the person who wears the extra costume mommy got."

You laugh a little while you answer him and you ask him as well. "Yes, I am and you are Dash or Jack Jack?"

"Yeah, he is Jack Jack and I'm Dash. I got to pick Dash because I'm older." Tommy answers for his brother and teases him at the same time. "You are only a few minutes older than me. It's not fair." Billy complaints and pouts.