Moralia's Curiosity

Chibibi Chu was the first one up. She put on her signature White Mage clothing. Pure white and light fabric for easy maneuvering. She nudged Moralia a few times whispering to her, "Psst, wake up sleepy head. It's morning."

"Fine..." Moralia got up and stretched. She looked at Chibibi with a raised eyebrow, "Yer already tryna get outta here...?"

"Of course I am! I wanna hurry up and get our job done. Sure it's a lot of money but it's also a direct request from the Scions. I'm not about to let them down!" Chibibi crossed her arms in resolution.

Moralia let out a sigh and grabbed her gunblade, polishing it, "I'm not about to let a lack of prep time be the reason we fail. So we're waitin' till everyone's good and ready." Moralia gave Chibibi a pat on the head.

Chibibi pouted for a moment, but saw Lux's gunblade in the corner of the room, and the subject changed, "That reminds me... Did you peep Mr. Lux's gunblade?"

"Yea... Looked weird."

"That's what I said!!"

"You should wake him up so we're not waitin' on'em."

"You're absolutely right!" Chibibi poked Lux with her staff, "Mr. Lux, wakey wakey!" Lux awoke and gently pushed her staff to the side.

"I'm awake. Thank you." Lux kept his eyes closed and stayed in his seat, "I'm still resting. I'm ready to move out whenever."

Chibibi's eyes widened, he was so cool. He must have seen tons of battles!

Moralia spoke up as she polished her blade. "Looks like we picked up a badass, Chibibi." She removed the chamber of her gunblade and began cleaning it out.

Chibibi jumped up and turned to Moralia, "Right?! He can kick lots of butt! I can feel it." She turned her head back to Lux and nodded, as if affirming her statement.

Lux let out both a slight smile and a sigh, and figured he'd indulge her, "I have slain a number of voidsent, along with the rest of Nidhogg's brood in the wake of his death at the hands of that supposed Warrior of Light. Infiltrated Garlean territory and stole prototype weaponry... I've even slain myself a primal with the help of a few comrades." As Lux spoke, Chibibi looked at him in awe. However, some of these feats seemed familiar to her. She realized who she was speaking to.

"You're that guy! Eorzea's Cheapest Mercenary!" Chibibi exclaimed loudly. Lux, however, wasn't amused.

"Ahem.. That's 'most affordable' mercenary... Thank you." Who in the Seven Hells had been calling him 'cheap' so much that the entirety of Eorzea had been calling him as such? Lux let out a sigh and just let it go.

"Sorry, Mr. Lux! I'll remember from now on! After all, the stuff you've done is way more interesting than what Moralia and I have been through!" Chibibi was excited for the expedition now more than ever. Sticking with Lux was sure to hold exciting adventures.

Moralia finished with her gunblade and scolded Chibibi, "Chibibi! We literally took part in the Dragonsong War. Give us at least a li'l bit of credit, k?"

"Oh... Right! I guess we did kick some butt ourselves, heh."

Lux focused on Chibibi Chu as she spoke to Moralia. Was she that good of a White Mage to warrant her presence on the battlefield? Along with this woman and her shabby looking gunblade. He let out a sigh and spoke to them, "That's a relief then. I won't have to worry about either of you being a burden."