What's The worst that Could Happen On A Train By 7 pm

DAY 27(3:30 pm)

Izuku - Over these past 26 days you all have trained your hearts out and become stronger. Strong enough to even take on basic demons.

Kanao - I think you guys earned one day off so have fun and do what ever you want.

Kendo - Anything

Hebi - As far as your here by tomorrow by this time.

Monoma - Now scram get out of here

Awase - You heard them. Let's go

1-b -(cheers and leaves to enjoy their pre-evening)

Izuku - They are gone.

Kanao - Good job thinking of that so quick. The mission is today.

Hebi - We don't have much time

Monoma - The rest of us should arrive by 4:00pm. Then we'll head for the train.

Izuku - Well wait then. It sucks that were all just going to assist someone

Kanao - I didn't even know there was another flame hashira after Rengoku Kyoujuro.

Monoma - Bull shit. I don't wanna go as some damn assistant. I wanna go as the leader!

Hebi - Don't forget. Our leader is the smartest man we know. We wouldn't be assists if we were strong enough.

Izuku - Well know eventually.

30 Mins later.

RAIMEI, KIRISHIMA, TATAMI AND AOYAMA JOINED AND HEADED FOR THE TRAIN WHICH MOVES BY 7:00pm.

TRAIN STATION

Kirishima - HAHAHA! What is this beast?.

Raimei -(bluntly) It's a train

Izuku - We're here.

Tatami - We made it in time too. Nothing could possibly go wrong

Kanao - (state of death) Why the hell did you say that!?!!!!!

Izuku - 'She didn't even flip the coin'

Aoyama - Seems now it may be harder than expected

Monoma - Were still going to breeze through this.

Hebi - i hope

THEY ALL BOARDED THE TRAIN AND TOOK THEIR SEATS BUT A HORRIBLE FATE HAD BEFALLEN THEM.

Kodai, Kendo, Tetsutetsu, Ibarra, Setsuna, Reiko, Awase - Oh hey guys. What are you doing here.

Hashira - 'shit' of all the places

Izuku - (frustrated)Could you all please give me one reason you decided to use a train. Especially this one?!?!

Kodai - Well, I've never been on a steam train and were were all going to the city so we just took a train.

Kendo - Why are you guys one this train and in your uniform?

Ibarra - Right, you don't wear your uniform out for nothing.

Tetsutetsu - Are you on some kind of mission

Kanao - Well we-

??? - Delicious!!!!!!!

Raimei - (quivering) W-w-what was th-h-hat???

??? - tasty!!!!!!!!!!

Izuku - It's him

Kirishima - Really?

Monoma - let's see if our talent was wasted

Izuku - Hello sir

??? -(faces Izuku) DELICIOUS!!!!

Hebi - You wouldn't happen to be Rengoku would you.

??? - Oh. Your demon slayers. Yes, I'm the current flame hashira, Senjuro Rengoku.

Kanao - I see, Kyoujuro's brother

Senjuro - Yes.

Aoyama - Sorry for your loss

Senjuro - It's fine.

Kirishima - GAAAAAH!!!! Hey, Flame Pillar, FIGHT MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Izuku & Kanao - (Whacks kirishima) Don't worry about him he wasn't taught with manners.

Senjuro - So what brings you to the train

Monoma - We were sent to assist you.

Tatami - Yeah! Glad to be of service.

Senjuro - I've noticed something about you 9. Your not strong enough for this fight.

Izuku - How

Senjuro - That's a new one. It's a joke. We should be able to do this. When this is done . I will take you all under my wing and train you to surpass me!!!!!

Hashira - what's he looking at??

Senjuro - I look forward to working with you all. Now to your seat, the conductor will soon arrive and take our tickets.

AFTER A WHILE EVERYTHING WENT ACCORDING TO PLAN. THEIR TICKETS WERE VALIDATED. AND THEY WERE HAVING FUN. BUT THEN

???? - Sleep .

EVERYONE OTHER THAN PERSONNEL FELL ASLEEP INSTANTLY

???? - they are asleep now. You remember the agreement. You must go into their dreams and destroy their core. Only then will I give you sweet dreams

Human 1,2,3,4 - Yes sir

???? - (Lower rank 1 sigil appears on his eyes as he laughs quietly) He will be so happy after discovering I've killed those with hanafuda earrings. He will be so glad I'll get more blood and become more powerful. This is a golden opportunity. And to all of you dreaming, let the games begin.