Spotlight

A Jenlisa AU which will show the Background and Behind the Cam scene of Entertainment Industry.

---

---

Outside the Building of RJ Entertainment

Fans of Jennie Kim are waiting outside her Agency Building, a huge number of reporters and photographers are also in standy- just a mere picture of Jennie Kim will give them at least a hundred dollar- they can't let it slip off them.

One of her longtime fan couldn't keep her giddiness to herself and excitedly join the other fan's conversation.

"Who's the source?! I rushed here when they said that she came with someone!"- Fan 1

"I know right! Jennie has never been involved with any scandal even though she's linked to a lot of male celebrities- none of it is true!!!" -Fan 2

"Trust me, Guys! I'm telling the truth and this source is legit! Someone saw Jennie Kim entering her Agency Building with a hoodie person!"- Fan 3

"Is it a guy?! Kim Jongin?!"-Fan 2

"We don't know about that since the person's face is hidden and the hoodie is too large also hiding their physique."-Fan 3

"So the rumor of her with the photographer Lalisa Manoban might be true?!"- Fan 1

..Meanwhile inside the 5th Floor Dressing room of RJ Agency reside a blonde 5'7 woman trapped by a brunette 5'4 feline-eyed.

"You can't escape me, Lili-ah. Ever since that night, you've become mine." The possessiveness and darkness held in the feline's tone made the doe blonde gulp, but she plans to stand her ground.

"Let me go, Miss Kim. That night was a mistake, we're both drunk- it's only a one time thing!" The feline laughs at the blonde's frustration.

While the blonde tried to put all her strength into pushing the brunette, though it proves useless when the brunette only tighten her hold over her waist- making the blonde groan.

Why is she so strong?! Damn it!

Feline-eyed girl chuckles at the failed attempt. Eyeing the blonde with so much possessiveness that it overwhelms the blonde, the place they were in is not so bright but it was enough for her to see the dangerous spark in the rims of the feline's pupils. It had the doe-eyed gulping.

"Struggling is useless, Lisa-ah. You know damn well what will happen if you keep on doing this." The feline muse, letting the sweet strawberry scent comforts her as she let her right hand caress the blonde's cheeks, making the doe-eyed shiver in her touch.

"Why are you doing this?" She just weakly ask, already too exhausted to even budge from the brunette.

Jennie feeling her defences lower smirks in triumph. "Because I want you, Lisa-ah. And you're mine."