Playgirl

Jennie Kim, the international playgirl. She got almost all the hot guys in town, everyone knows her- she's the kind of woman who kisses and tells.

Every night at Black Label's you would see the brunette CEO hanging around with her cousin, Kim Jisoo. The COO of Kim Corp.

It was a slow night, a song that is keenly upbeat is playing in the background. Jisoo whistles lowly catching her cousin's attention.

"What is it?" The brunette curiously asks. Jisoo let out a slow grin looking at a certain blonde--"What? A new waitress?"

Jennie asks, confusion lace her tone as she sips on her Martini. "Yeah. Seems like it, but look at those curves.."

Jennie scoffs, "You know I don't do girls- I can't understand how you fuck with them." She then diverts her eyes away from the new waitress.

Jisoo just throws her cousin a silent glare but getting up to leave their table, "Suit yourself, I'll see you tomorrow."

Surprised by her cousin's antics, Jennie looks at her in disbelief. The music was loud so she doubts Jisoo would hear her even if she screams. She can't believe the ginger head left her just like that- well now that she thinks about it, she's the weird one.

Most of the time, she would have a guy on her already but.. she's still alone, that's definitely weird so Jennie gets up, she went to the dance floor, and wait- soon enough a famous artist starts grinding on her making her smirk. How easy.

Subtly turning her head to look at the guy, Jennie caught sight of someone at the counter, it's a girl dressed as a bartender- she must be a new one judging how Jennie hasn't seen her before.

Strangely, her body stops, she can't get her eyes off of the raven bartender. "What's wrong, babe?"

Jennie didn't answer and the famous artist, Kim Jongin, frowns when he receives no response. He then notices that the brunette was focused on staring into the distance so the brunette guy follows her sight and nods in understanding.

"That's Lalisa, she's a new bartender- I think she started last Monday?.. she's really beautiful and sexy, charming too but she's very picky wit-- Woah! Woah! Woah! What's up?!"

He was harshly interrupted when a hand as small as a baby's grip on his collar, hard and fast, before he knew it he's back were on the wall, with an angry feline staring right at her.

"Don't you dare finish that, Kai." The growl made the guy's knee tremble in fear. Jennie looks like she's out to kill, the sight scares the brunette guy that he ends up raising his hand in surrender- although he doesn't really know what he's done to upset the brunette.

"O-Okay. Okay. Relax, will you? I'm leaving.. J-Just let me go." The scared and shaking tone from the artist snaps Jennie out of it. She instantly lets go of Kai's collar and walks away from the scene.

Leaving the brunette artist in shock and fear, unbeknownst to her is a new bartender eyeing what happened.

Lisa saw the shoving part and was ready to call an escort for the two but seeing the famous brunette walk away, she assumed it was nothing and continued with her job.

Shortly after, her best friend, Park Chaeyoung, blonde wearing a waitress uniform came back, huffing a breath out in annoyance that isn't subtle at all. Anyone can tell that she's upset.

"What is it?" Lisa finally asks, cleaning the bar counter.

Chaeyoung scoffs, facing a certain direction before scoffing again. Lisa saw a drinking ginger head that known to be the COO of Kim Corp when she faces the direction Chaeyoung is eyeing. "That girl is so annoying! She keeps on asking me while I'm working!"