Success

---

---

A jenlisa AU which Lisa and Jennie is a leader- both have their own responsibilities and duty to perform but one questions the authority one possessed.

---

"Lisa-yah? Are you sure you're fine?" Lisa looks at her friends wearing a goofy smile, she's just informed that she's elected as the Campus President, she's in her fourth year, a graduating student hence she's busy with her schedule but she's nominated by the student body so she has no choice but to accept the position. 

The blonde shrugged, "It can't be helped, Prof WooBin already asked me for this as a favor, I couldn't say NO." Lisa answered while fixing her things and putting them inside her shoulder bag, as she got it done, she faces her friends, they're all living in a middle-size apartment near their University, 4 of them sharing the place. "I'll get going, Guys." 

"Do you need anything else?" Byul asks while looking worriedly at the younger girl, She's the oldest among them so she gets worried every time she thinks her friends are doing too much more than they can handle. 

"I mean, Lisa, you can always quit your job, your internship starts after a week right?" Another one of her friends, Seulgi, asks, Lisa to try her best to find the perfect pair of shoes. 

"Well yeah but it's not like the internship is a paying job, I need that internship for my credentials so I can't drop it either."Lisa chooses one of her white sneakers before turning to her friends again, all three of them look at her in worries that made the blonde smile. She has such great friends. Chuckling a little she looks at each of them, assuring one after another that she'll be fine, that she'll do just fine, and not to worry about her.  "I'm fine so don't worry about me, I've been doing this for years."

"Exactly! That's why we're more worried." Rosé exclaimed but Lisa just smiles at her. "I'm fine, Chaengie. I'm fine because I know you three got my back, isn't that right?" The way Lisa confidently ask her friends that question made them all speechless.

"I know I'm right, I'm going to be late so I'll get going." Lisa didn't wait for her friends to answer as she bid them goodbye. The blonde exited their apartment with a determined game-face on.

"She's gone," Byul said as she watched the younger girl- their maknae exited their apartment.

Rosé shook her head in mild disappointment, "I told her that she doesn't need to work anymore, we can just cover the house and food expenses while she focuses on school."

"But you know that Lisa won't accept that." Seulgi catches on, standing up to take a bath since she has her own department orientation.

Byul nods agreeing. "Lisa's been living all by herself for all her life, she's an independent strong woman, her pride won't let her accept that kind of help."

Worried, Roseé gnawed on her bottom lip. "Still, I can't stop worrying."

Byul approaches the younger girl, hand on Chaengs shoulder to squeeze it in comfort. "I know. I'm worried too but you know how Lisa is. The least we could do is trust her."