The confession (Specialshipping)

My first shipping oneshot!!

Yellow's POV

I have liked Red for so many years now, but he never notices! So today will be the day I will confess to him. 

I walk up to Red, who is reading his manga. "H-h-hi Red. . ." I manage to say. "Oh, hi Yelz!" his cheerful smile makes my cheeks burn. "U-u-uh. . . " 

"HEY SENIOR RED!!!!" Sapphire pops in the room. "Hi Sapph. What's up?" Sapphire sighs. "Need some help trainin' with Toro. Can ya help?" Red grins in a way many have seen before. "K, sure! Sorry Yellow I have to go help Sapphire." Then he dashes out. 

Blue's POV

I was sitting in Greenie's office, thinking of the many ways to make Specialshipping canon! Then Yellow walks in. "Hi Yellow! How was the confession~" I chirp.

Yellow turns bright Red and mumbles, "R-red has to go help Sapphire." Which reminds me, I have to make Franticshipping canon too! "You go and confess tomorrow, I'm sure he won't resist you!" I happily say. Yellow nods and exits out of the gym.

Greenie just sips his coffee. "Are you sure this is going to work?" "Positive."

Yellow's POV

I walk up and try to confess to Red again. "R-red I-I l-like. . . " 

"GOOOOOOOLD STOP MESSING WITH MY POKEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Crystal screams from Prof. Oak's lab. "sorry SSG!" 

Red groans. "I'm sorry Yelz, but I have to go discipline Gold. See ya around!" Then he walks out. 

Red's POV

After that problem was solved, I walk back to the place where Yellow was. People think I am so dense but I am sharp! I don't get what they mean. Anyway, Yelz isn't here!!! "Yelz?" I say. 

"R-r-red. . . ?" Yellow comes out from behind a tree, tears coming from her eyes. Well. . . now is the time to do it.

Flashback:

"Red, do you like Yellow?" Blue asked me. "Sure I do! She's a great friend!" 

Blue pouts. "But do you like her more than a friend?" I frown. "Uh. . . she looks pretty and has a great personality I guess. . . " Blue squeals and says, "SPECIAL FOREVER!!! oh sorry. What you have to do is say Yellow I love you will you go out with me? SAY THAT OR ELSE I'LL SEND THAT VIDEO OF WHEN YOU TWERKED!"  I back off. 

"Okay, okay! Then what do I do?" Blue grins. "She'll say yes and you can kiss her!" 

"Hand?" Blue shakes her head. "Lips~" 

Flashback end

"Um. . . Yellow. . . I love you. Will you go out with me?" Yellow stops crying and her eyes widen. "Y-y-y-yes!" I smile and put my lips on hers. It catches her by surprise, but she melts into the kiss. We stop after 30 seconds, because of air. 

"Red. . . " Yellow says. "I'll love you forever."

Well? How do you like it? 1bunnylover requested it, sorry I forgot to put that up there.