Cheering up (Agencyshipping) WARNING LEMON!!

BIG WARNING LEMON!!!!!!!! I will try my luck at this. Feel free to skip if lemons make you barf or you don't want to lose your innocence, or you don't like reading crappy stories

Black's POV

I invite White over to my house. I was feeling a bit down today, and White always cheered me up. "Hey Black what's wrong?" she asked when I flopped on the bed. "Nothing, just craving for some. . . " 

"Food?" White raised an eyebrow. "No, no. . . you." "You crave me? What is that supposed to mean?" LEMON METER TELLS YOU TO BRACE YOURSELVES AND HOLD ON TIGHT TO YOUR INNOCENCE!!!

"This." I bent forward and started licking her neck. She moaned and flopped on to my bed. "Blaaack. . . " I smirked and smashed by lips on hers and put my tongue outside my mouth, asking for an entrance.

White's POV TURN BACK NOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE CRAPPY WRITING OR DON'T LIKE LEMONS!!

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS BOY DOING TO ME?! Black put his tongue on my lips, asking for an entrance. Welp, better see where this goes. I opened my mouth and he stuck his tongue in, his tongue exploring my mouth. After 45 seconds, we let go for air. BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG you know what got you there I'm not gonna make them have sex, relax!

"Blaaack. . . that was fun!" I smiled. "I know right?! We should do that again some time!" I giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "Good night, screamer." "night, prez."

Epilogue

"Ho ho ho I always like a little lemon!" "pesky girl how did you even get into their house?!" "easy. I stole their keys." CLICK! the sound of a camera.