chapter two.

Party Rock

Party Rock

  VALERIA WAS ABSOLUTELY PISSED UPON NOTICING that Weasel hadn't been home during the storm, or after the storm, or the full day after. The phone lines were down so, she figured the girl would at least stop by to say she's okay. Then, when she heard a kegger was going on, the girl knew that Weasel would be there.

"Are you fucking kidding? I was worried about you, asshole!" The Jimenéz girl yelled as a drunk Campbell approached her.

"Relax, I have been with John B and the others at the Chateau. I'm fine, obviously." The blonde rolled her eyes, resting her hand on her best friends arm for support.

"Well, you almost gave me a heart attack so, good job." Val rolled her eyes lightly. "Where's your little boyfriend? I want him to take care of you since he brought you here and let you get drunk."

"Boyfriend?" Weasel giggled, shaking her head. "You know John B doesn't want to be with me anymore, kind of dickish, right?"

"Yeah." The Jimenéz girl sighed, helping the blonde walk to a huge tree trunk in the sand. "Let's sit."

"I'm tired." Campbell mumbled, running a hand down her face. "Let's take a nap."

"I'm not taking shit but a break." Val sat down, her friend laying her head in the girls lap. "If you throw up on me i'll fucking kill you."

Once the blonde stayed silent, the Jimenéz girl glanced to see her eyes closed, her arm hanging lazily towards the ground with a cup in her hand. Valeria took the red cup, dumping out the liquids that rested inside of it. She sighed, letting her feet run through the sand as someone started to approach her.

Another blonde someone.

"Sup, Jimenéz." The girl said, planting herself next to the two that were on the log.

"I am really getting tired of blonde girls today, they seem to be the root of all my pain and suffering." Val rolled her eyes lightly, looking over to the Cameron girl.

"Just today?" Sarah raised a slight brow, a smile on her face that made the other girl roll her eyes.

"Is there a reason why you are pestering me?" Valeria finally made eye contact with the teen beside her, not in the mood for whatever game that she was deciding to play.

"I was going to ask you if you need help with Weasel, she looks hammered." The Cameron girl reached over, picking up the other blondes arm before letting it fall to the ground. "Really hammered."