| Our Last Goodbyes |

Jennifer

Hearing Terrance share how we first met brought back a lot of memories that I needed. It's funny how Terrance was in love with me more than I was with him. Now, I am begging for him to take me back into his life. But it's too late for me to get him back. He is in love with Rebecca and she is treating him better than I did. I'm an emotional wreck right now.

"Are you alright? Did sharing that brought back terrible memories? I'm going to leave if you don't want me here." Terrance said, about to get up from his seat.

"No, don't leave. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm just emotional right now. Please, sit down." I tell him. Pleading him to not leave by my side. I need him more than ever in my life. He sits back down and sighs.

"I know you're probably annoyed with me right now and I don't blame you. But the image of you is forever trapped in my brain and my heart beats for you. You don't know how much I love you deeply. Yes, I did hurt you. But I need you in my life. I am nothing without you. I have no one in my life to go to. The only person that cares for me is my banker, but he's only a banker to me and nothing else. I just don't want to be alone." A Flood of tears pours from my eyes. I feel so vulnerable and I just need him to cuddle me to make me feel better. Thankfully, he hugs me. Keeping me secure in his body.

"Jennifer... I have to tell you something and it won't be pleasant. But this has to be the last time we see one another." He said. I jolted off of him after hearing blasphemy in my ears.

"What?! What do you mean?" Questioning him, feeling frustrated and confused. He sighs before speaking again.

"Every time you think of me or are near me, there's pain and regret you always feel. I hate seeing you that way. Your mental health comes first before anything else. Plus, there's Rebecca and my parents. I know that I shouldn't let them stop me from seeing you. But they will never forgive you for what you did to me. They wouldn't want me being associated with you. I'm sorry if I broke your heart and I don't blame you for hating me, but I don't see us getting back together or being friends. So this should be the last time we see each other." He explains. I can tell that he was struggling to say all that. Feeling guilty and hurt like I am. I should be angry, but I'm not. I think it's for the best that the both of us should officially end things.

"I understand. I'm not mad or upset by your decision. Honestly, I respect it. My mental state indeed goes all over the place whenever I'm thinking or near you. It wouldn't look good having you associate yourself with a woman like me. Rebecca is the right woman for you and I wish you both the best in your relationship. More life for your parents.

Of course, I want the very best for you in life. Whatever career you choose to do, the amount of money you make, and future endeavors, you deserve all the blessings.

I wish I treated you right the first time because you are the best man I've ever met in my life. You are attractive when it comes to your looks, but your heart is strong. You are selfless, kind, talented, smart, and honest. Never stop being yourself no matter what society thinks of you. Your kindness is never a weakness and there's nothing wrong with being a nice guy. Just don't let people walk all over you and have self-respect for yourself.

When I said that I love you, I truly do mean that. You changed my life and makes me thrive to be a better person. It will take some time to heal and get rid of my negative traits. But thanks to you, I'm one step closer to becoming better. Thank you for everything you have done in my life." I confessed to him. Wasn't expecting any of that to come out all at once, but it feels good letting him how I feel. I hope he takes it well.

"I appreciate everything you've said to me. But I should be thanking you as well. You helped me not be shy or nervous around women, become open-minded, not be so judgmental, love myself as a man, and not run away from my problems.

Even though you feel like you ruined everything, I was the one that broke your heart first. You wanted to try out your fantasies and I left you without knowing how badly my actions hurt you. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain.

I do wish you the best in life as well. After prison, whatever you decide you want to do in life, I hope you succeed. You already accomplished a lot in life, but there are still more opportunities for you. This is only the beginning for you.

I hope you find your Mr. Right. Any man would be happy being with you. You are beautiful, sexy, know how to pleasure a man, cook well, know how to keep things clean and organize, hardworking, business savvy, confident, and strong. You turn heads wherever you go. Also, you don't take shit from anyone.

It's important to take time for yourself, but don't lose what makes you unique. Change for yourself and not for me. I got my stuff to deal with. I advise that you focus on yourself and do things that feel comfortable to you.

Thank you for everything. I wish you the best in life. Even though this might be the last time we see each other, I will be rooting for you to win. You are the best!" He said and hugs me. I break down in tears, all the water from my eyes is soaking his shirt. I'm glad that he doesn't hate me. Hearing his inspirational advice makes me not want to break it. I let go of him and compose myself.

"I'm going to be honest, I will miss you a lot. Can I at least have your number or email or something so that we can stay connected without seeing each other face to face? I don't have a phone with me since I'm still a prisoner and they confiscated all my belongings so that I won't escape or pull any stunts." I asked and begged.

"Alright, I will give you my email address since that's private. Whenever you are out of prison, message me and I will reply. We can message one another as just friends and nothing else more." He tells me. Handing me a piece of paper with his email address. I'm happy that I have something to remember him by.

"I will certainly contact you when I'm out of prison," I said with a smile on my face.

"So how are you going to get back to prison? Do you have a ride or should I drop you off?" He asks.

"My banker let me use his car for today. After this, I have to drive back to his house and he will drop me off at prison. He will leave with his car back at his place. Don't worry, I will find a house and a new career path. Also, how did you and your parents enjoy the court money you all received?" I have to know because that is a lot of money they all got.

"I'm saving that money for special occasions. My parents are going to use that money for retirement, pay off bills, and other things." He tells me.

"That's amazing. I'm glad that your parents are enjoying their money and I hope you do as well. You all deserve it." I let out a sigh, "I don't want to keep you here all day, even though I want to. You got stuff to do and a life to live. I need to go back to prison before they start worrying. It was great seeing you again and thank you for taking your time to talk to me. Even though this is the last time we see one another face to face, I will still email you and you will forever be on my mind. Take care of yourself. I wish Rebecca, your parents, and you the best." I tell him.

"Thank you so much. I wish you the best in life. Keep on being amazing." He said.

We end by hugging each other and saying goodbye. It was hard saying goodbye to him since he changed my life and the best man in my life. But all his kind words and good interactions will forever be planted in my mind. My love for him will never end. Now, I have to drive to my Banker's house so that he can take me back to prison.