L'Manburg comes Pt.2

Sam wakes up in the middle of the night to the sound of the Wii running. She stretches and turns on the TV, figuring that it was just Eteled wanting something. It took strangely a long time to load which worried. Once it loaded she quickly booted up the Mii Channel to see the L'Manburg folks there. Sam stared wide eyed, not even expecting to see them again. But they looked.... different...

Wilbur had a white streak in his hair and a bandage on his arm.
Schlatt looked like a ghost.
Tubbo had a massive burn scar of the left side of his face and a ring on a ram horn.
Tommy looks like he's been though hell and back.
Fundy and Eret didn't really seem to have changed much.

"Woah, WhAT HapPENed tO YOu gUYs?" Austin asks. Wilbur looks around the Mii channel as Tubbo answers, "A lot..." "this place hasn't changed a bit." Wilbur says with a small laugh. "Wait wait wait— how did you guys get back here?" Sam asks in disbelief. Wilbur looks up at Sam, "Aye, Sam, 14 years and you haven't changed a bit!" "14...years?" Sam asks. "In our time, he died for 13 1/2 years and was brought back." Fundy explains. Sam nods slowly while Eteled was just staring at them.

Tubbo looks at Eteled, "You're still into chaos, right?" Eteled looks at Tubbo and nods. Tubbo grabs Tommy's and Eteled's wrists and drags them to the other side of the Mii Channel. Austin watches them leave before looking towards the ones that remained. "WiLBer, hoW DId yOu diE?" He asks, gaining Wilbur's attention once again. "I got stabbed by my father" Wilbur responds casually. Fundy's ears and tail go down at the mention of the death, Eret noticing and pulling Fundy over by his side; wrapping his arm around the Fox.

Sam noticed the change in behavior, "Hey, Wilbur, why don't you comfort your son?—" "NO!" Fundy exclaims. "I mean, No.. no I don't even want him here.." Fundy explains more quieter, leaning his head on Eret's shoulder. "Feeling mutual" Wilbur says, glancing at Fundy for a second. "whAt hAPPened to TuBbO's FAce? Or lIKE where Did tHE SCar coMe FroM?" Austin asks. Wilbur goes and sits down with Austin and begins explaining the wars that occurred.

Out of nowhere, there was an explosion. Sam jumps a bit, having had dozed off. "Sam! Go to sleep!" Sam's mother yelled. Sam quickly apologies and glares at the TV before checking where the explosion came from. She sees the 3 that have went off by a creator. Tubbo having a Nuke and Eteled having his Axe. "Where the hell did you get a nuke from?" Sam questions, taking the nuke away. Tommy boosts up Tubbo se he could grab is nuclear weapon. "Me and a guy from our home made one" Tubbo explains, trying to take the nuke back.

Sam shakes off Tubbo and deletes the nuke. Tubbo stares at the delete icon and slowly looks towards Sam with a straight face. He then takes Eteled's Axe and breaks the hand icon that Sam controlled. Tommy and Eteled burst out laughing. "Eteled! What's your deal? Normally you would be at their necks for that." Sam says. "You really think I'm going after a guy with nukes?" Eteled retorts. Sam goes quiet, not even answering. Sam just goes over back to the others.

Wilbur and Austin were still talking while Eret and Fundy were just sitting with each other. Sam decided to stay over on this side of the Mii channel, it being more peaceful. She falls asleep to Wilbur still explaining. When she wakes up, the L'Manburg folks were gone again. Sam stares at the TV for a second before turning it off along with the Wii. She gets ready for school and runs to catch the bus, having been running late. She barely catches it, catching her breath once she sits down.

"What did everyone do this weekend?" Her advisory teacher asks after taking attendance. Sam raises her hand and the teacher calls on her.

"People from another dimension broke into my Wii and set off a nuke."