Epilouge

Dragging yourself to bed, you let out a groan as you tumbled onto the soft blankets. It was finally the weekend, and you were done with all of your homework. All that's left to do now is to check Twitter and see what's going on.

While scrolling through your timeline you stop on a particular post, a post with a very familiar person. It was Sumire, Sumire Heanna, you had long forgotten that you had followed her some time ago when you first met her. As you look back to those days, you can't help but feel a rush of nostalgia. That was almost a whole year ago, it's like you haven't seen each other for ages. Since you two don't attend the same school, you almost never see each other anymore. Your mom started taking you home more instead of your dad, the only other time you saw Sumire was when you were out shopping downtown and you spotted her with a couple of friends. You quickly ran away, though.

You decided to tap on her profile to see how she was doing, she was having quite the eventful life, having recently joined an... idol group?! Your mouth gaped open in surprise as you remember the conversation you had with her a long time ago.

Could she have remembered?? Maybe that's just a coincidence..

You decided to dig into her idol group and you find out their name is 'Liella'. You open Twitter and search up Sumire's profile, to your surprise the pinned message on the top of the page was an announcement that they were going to host a live show near your area. You furrowed your brows at the screen as you read through it more and more. Sumire? Coming to your town? You could literally see her that day, it was tomorrow, after all. You started freaking out, you grabbed your pillow and screamed inside it. Sumire was your old crush, it would be so awkward if she saw you there.

What should I do? I really want to see her concert, but I'm worried she'll see me!..

You laid back down on your bed and tried to think about all of the possibilities that would happen if you went to that concert. You've never been to a concert in person for school idols before. You still wanted to see Sumire too, should you go? As you pondered on this, you slowly drifted to sleep, your phone closing with you, and the last few seconds displaying Sumire smiling brightly.

"THANK YOU FOR COMING TO SEE US!!"
As you slinked your way into the crowd you heard an energetic girl yell to the crowd. You stood on your tiptoes and squinted at the stage, it was a gray haired girl with a flashy outfit.

Not Sumire...
You felt a bit of disappointment and settled back down. You were all geared up before coming here, wearing red shades and a mask to hide your identity. It seems like the idols were making their introductions at the moment so they wouldn't be performing yet.  You sighed and stepped out of the crowd, sitting on a bench nearby. You looked at your surroundings for a while before your eyes landed on a little stand near the venue. 'Liella Glowsticks!" A lone girl was standing there as she looked through her phone. You felt your pocket and sure enough, you brought cash on you.  You quickly made your way over to the stand, eyeing the glowsticks. The girl noticed you and put her phone down to greet you.

"You're lucky there's still some left... ah, here's some green and pink ones.." You handed her the cash and walked away with a green glow stick in your grasp, the bright green glow it projected reminded you of Sumire's dazzling green eyes. Twirling it around you saw a little saturn logo engraved onto the handle.

"HEY EVERYONE, IT'S YOUR CHARISMATIC IDOL, HEANNA SUMIRE!!"
Your head perked up instantly when you heard her, rushing back into the crowd you managed to catch a glimpse of her glowing golden hair. Sumire was there, she really was there. You suddenly felt your heartbeat quicken, she was scanning the crowd. You let out a breath of relief when she looked away from you.