Chapter 15

Gulf looked over at Mew's table and sighed sadly. Seeing other people able to be with their loved ones in public made him jealous... It made him hurt, knowing that they could never be out in the open. Their lust and love for each other had to be hidden from the world.

"You ok Gulf?" Gulf turned to Jackson who had sat down next to him. "Yeah, just thinking..." Jackson backed away. "Woah, that's not good!" Gulf playfully slapped Jacksons shoulder, pouting. Gulf turned to look at the clock and noticed it was almost time for his next class, so I'm gonna go there early." Jackson nodded and let Gulf go.

Gulf was fairly excited too, since he had this class with Mew. As he was walking, Gulf suddenly felt a hand cover his mouth and someone pull him into an empty classroom. "Keep quiet bitch..." Gulf whimpered as realised the man who was holding him was San. His eyes then went to the rag in his hand. "What are you MMPH!-"

Gulf felt something cover his mouth and nose, then he felt the overwhelming effect of chloroform enter his lungs. The last thing he saw  was San, smirking triumphantly as Gulf fell to the ground.

*With Mew*

"Hey, you're boyfriend seems sad." Jackson said, sliding in the seat next to Mew. "I know, I am too. We both are having some issues with not being able to go public with our relationship." Jackson nodded, patting Mew's shoulder. "It's gonna be ok. Hey, you get too see him next class, right?" Mew smiled softly and nodded.

Right as they finished talking, the bell rang, indicating that it was time for next class. "Well, cya later. Gotta go check up on Mark..." Mew smirked and punched his shoulder knowingly. 

As Mew walked to his class and watched the other students, he couldn't help but get a gut feeling that something bad had happened, although for the moment, he ignored it. "Hey, you're actually on time I see..." Tul said snarkily, although he winced, as his bruises were still very much present.

"Haha, very funny. On a more serious not... How are you? I see the injuries seem to be healing ok... Max been taking care of you?" Tul nodded, blushing. "Yeah..." Mew glanced up and looked around the classroom, his brows furrowing when he noticed Gulf hadn't arrived yet. "Have you seen Gulf come in here? I mean, you were in here longer... Maybe he went to grab something from his locker?" 

Tul shook his head. "No man, he never came into the room..." Mew, now extremely nervous, as Gulf had never missed a class before, walked out of class to find Jackson. "JACKSON!" Mew shouted once he saw the man walking down the hall. Jackson turned and paused, waiting for Mew to walk up to him. "What is it?" Mew panted, having ran to catch up to him. 

"Gulf... Have you seen him??" Jackson raised his eyebrows. "He told me he wanted to get to class early, so he left about 5 minutes before the bell rang to class, and I haven't seen him since... Why? Is something wrong??" Mew felt his heart begin to beat out of his chest. "He's not in class... What if something happened to him? What if he's hurt!?" Jackson put his hands on Mew's shoulders and turned him towards him. 

"Calm down Mew. We'll figure this out. I'll go over to his house to see if he's there, and update you then." Mew nodded, trying to easy his shaky breath, but it didn't work to well, as he saw, out of the corner of his eye, something on the floor of an open classroom. "No..." He walked up to it to see the necklace he had given Gulf. A necklace that Gulf had loved, but was now broken. 

He ran out to show Jackson, who immediately panicked. "Skip school for today, get to the meeting place as fast as you can. Every second counts." Mew ordered, watching Jackson run towards another classroom, where Taehyung was.

"Please be ok baby..."