Funky Backstory Make Yuji Go Ooo-La-La

Author's note

Prostitution is a serious issue that should not be normalized in real life. For the sake of this story, prostitution will be mentioned repeatedly due to the backstory of (Y/n). I do not support it in any way, nor do I wish for anyone else to encourage it.

Now, let's move on to the story!

Warning: (Y/n) is a little op in here

-=-=-=-

You sat on a fallen log by the river, watching your 6 of 12 children play. Chibi was 13 years old, Hayao was 12 and Kofuku had just turned 9. Chiyo, who never seemed too far from her eldest brother, was on her way to 9, as well as the twins, Ahma and Aoi. They were playing hide and seek, with little Kofuku being the seeker.

Hayao had jumped behind the log you were sitting on, placing a finger over his lips as Chiyo hopped down beside him with a small grunt as she landed on her bottom. You mimicked his action, giggling with him and Chiyo as Kofuku peeked behind a bush.

Apparently, the (hair color) haired boy had remarkable hearing and perked up at the sound of his sibling's giggling. With an evil, toothy grin, Kofuku tip-toed over to where you, Hayao and Chiyo were.

Of course you sensed it long before Hayao could, so you watched as Kofuku silently reached out for the boy's head of (hair color) hair.

You were rather impressed with Kofuku's remarkable senses. He could smell his favorite meal being prepared from a mile away, his ears could pick up the faintest heartbeat from the other side of the mountain, and he could practically see through walls!

Okay, that was an exaggeration, but he was amazing! His stealth was superb as well, you could barely hear his footsteps in the grass, and you were staring dead at him!

'Ooh, I feel so bad for you two.' You laughed in your head.

Next thing you knew, Kofuku had tackled the two kids with a mighty war cry. Hayao and Chiyo shrieked as the three rolled over from the impact.

You stifled a laugh, and you could faintly hear Ahma and Aoi snicker as they used their camouflage from their birth mother to blend in with the giant stones. Chibi and her shy best friend also struggled to hold in their snorts and giggles from within a bushy tree branch.

You barely had a memory of the girl's face until she married Chibi, but your daughter told you a lot about her. How she dreamed of making a big garden, and how she was a witch that was welcomed in the village down the mountain.

She was also a sweetheart and always wanted to help with house chores. You even learned how to make certain sweets that were strictly passed down only in her family, since she was confident that your families would become one.

Kofuku laughed brightly, showing a missing spot where one of his pre-molars should have been. "I got you, Yao-Yao, Chi-Chi!" He teased, doing a little dance around the fallen and embarrassed brother and sister.

"Hey! Did Momma see the whole thing?" Kofuku spoke up. Hayao begrudgingly nodded, nodding over to where you sat with a betrayed gaze as he picked twigs out of Chiyo's bushy, mint green hair.