(Y/n)'s Holiday!! (1)

A little filler, but it's about time we see what this holiday is about.

I'm thinking about making another jjk various story, but idk yet

Enjoy!

---

Yet another day in the life of the (L/n) siblings. They were sitting in a booth in a Wisteria Spiders cafe, right by the window so that they had a good view of the streets. It was the beginning of their mothers holiday today, so the street was closed off entirely.

Chibi had a fruit parfait, with more fruit than yogurt. She was constantly stabbing at the fruit, taking as much as she could into her mouth before aggressively chewing. Mouth closed, of course. You raised well-mannered prodigies, not slobs.

Hayao had a big slice of pound cake, the good stuff, too. He was controlling himself better than his older sister, taking polite bites every now and then. It reminded nearby people of a Great Dane eating one bit of kibble every minute, due to his ginormous frame in the booth and large hands making his fork appear small.

Kofuku had a large bowl of different flavored ice cream mochi, his bowl holding all the colors of the rainbow as he leaned his cheek against his palm. His lips twisted into a frown as Chibi’s chewing reached his sensitive ears.

No matter how quiet Chibi would try to be, Kofuku could always hear her. Every chew, the sound of her swallowing and her stomach digesting the chewed fruit and yogurt. He heard it all clearly, and it pissed him off.

He was reborn with the exact same skills as before; most irritable being superior vision and hearing. It was as if the universe was mocking him, putting him in the same body as before. He has the basic skills necessary to survive in his first life, but he was reborn into an era where they were no longer needed.

He stabbed into a yellow mochi, the same shade as Chibi’s hair, and took a bite out of it. The taste of pineapple met his tongue, taking him back to his first life, when you had brought a pineapple from a trading port a while away from their home.

He had just come home from reading to the younger kids of the village, when he saw the strange fruit lying in a bowl on the table.

Chibi had made sure that the youngest of them wouldn’t devour it all, so that Kofuku could try it. He appreciated the action, knowing that she would've eaten it all if she didn't care for him.

The taste was sweet and tangy, making his eyes just barely twitch from the new taste. His eyes were filled with wonder, it had to have been one of Kofuku's new favorite flavors.

He made a face at the memory as he chewed. He'd have to buy some more of this treat for the trip home. What would probably put his older siblings into debt, Kofuku had no issue paying for whatsoever.

Kofuku knew that he would become rich in this era too. If there was one thing he learned as a child in this life was that some forms of human entertainment never changed. Writing made him famous again, and the world knew him as a prodigal author. There were even jokes that he was the reincarnation of Ito Kofuku.

Probably because he was (L/n) Kofuku.

"...fuku, you okay?" Chibi spoke up, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He peeked up through his long lashes, raising a disinterested brow at his sister. "Chibi, you get no bitches." He stated, finishing the rest of the pineapple mochi as he kept eye contact with his sister. "At first it was funny, but now I'm worried about you."