They Touching My Hoes?!

This chapter is a little different, it won't have a bunch of different povs lol

It may also be a bit dry BUT, canon divergent

Enjoy!

---

“Something wicked this way comes.”

You frowned at the feeling that traveled across your skin. You only ever had it when death was involved with the people you cared for. Twelve different times did it hit the hardest, and each occured right before a child of yours passed.

Something slumped itself over your shoulder, urging you out of your thoughts. “Mama, be happy!” The little curse cried out. You watched as the cherub-like curse slid down your shoulder, rolling over the curve of your breasts before landing between your boobs.

Since you were wearing a tank top beneath a jacket, the little curse found itself with only its head sticking out of your shirt. It groaned, wiggling its arms so that it could hold onto the shirt. “Don't be sad.”

You smiled down at the little curse that claimed you as its mother, “Oh, Little One.” You hummed, using a finger to pet the soft curl of hair on the little curse's head, “Thank you.”

You knew not how this little curse came to be so innocent and pure-looking. It reminded you of yourself, a curse that looked too normal to be the product of something so terrible. This little angel curse made you feel a little less alone in this world of Sorcerers and Curses.

Of course, you knew this was not any form of your late children. Still, the moment the little thing saw you and called you its mother, you caved in and accepted your fate. At the end of the day, you were still a mother, even if your child was currently an odd little no-category curse.

Softly, the cherub cheered believing it had solved your mood, snuggling into your cleavage. You chuckled warmly, but didn't forget the eerie feeling you had earlier. Someone was going to die today, and it was going to be someone you cared for.

The image of Junpei flashed before your eyes, faster than you could blink. Your eyes widened and you grit your teeth in realization, ‘What are you gonna get into, Junpei Yoshino?!’

Without another word, you teleported to the top of the high building you stood by. From there, you could see most of the area. Getting to Junpei’s apartment would take no more than a minute tops, despite being miles away.

You cupped your hand over the curse between your breasts before you moved at breakneck speeds. If you didn't think to protect it before running, the force would drag the baby all the way to the countryside. People and buildings flew by, the ground would've left a high trail of destroyed concrete and dirt if you were still alive.

Impressively, you made it to Junpei's apartments faster than you predicted. You lifted your hand off of the curse, breathing a small sigh of relief upon seeing it was still asleep. You pumped your fist proudly, you used to do this with all your kids when they were small, if the situation required it. None of them ever stirred, turns out you still had it!

The negative energy flowing from the building threw you off immediately, it was never so high! Of course, you still strolled in, not worrying if something did come out at you. You made your way to Junpei's apartment number.