Chapter 2: Encounter

KIM TAEHYUNG

" Taehyung~ " Jimin annoyingly said as he spread his arms to offer me a hug. He sat on my already cramped up bed whilst flashing an annoying grin.

" Don't talk to me. I'm still mad. " 

I averted my gaze to the other side of the room and crossed my arms along my chest. I'm still not over the fact that he left me alone in that bar resulting the incident where I ended up staying the night at the hospital with a swollen ankle.

" Taehyung-ah~ " 

" Get out. I don't wanna talk to you. " I shouted in attempt to make Jimin stop but instead of leaving, he lunged on top of me and tickled the hell out of me. 

" Oh my...Stop! Jimin-ah! SsToOp! " I screamed and pushed his hands of my sides. That's my tickle spot.  " HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh gosh...Fine! Fine! I forgive you! " 

" That was easy. " he laughed and layed on my bed.

" I hate you. " I said while laughing. I fixed my slightly disheveled hair and faced him. " I was hella afraid that night, y'know. It's your fault for leaving me alone in that stupid bar. " 

It was the truth. That was the first time in my entire life that I ran so fast to sprain my ankle. 

" Did that guy try to stalk you again? " Jimin asked and I gently nodded. 

It happened a few months ago after I attended a dance class.

 Same scenario. 

It was almost 10 pm when I logged out of class and decided to walk the distance from the dance studio to the bus stop. After minutes of walking, I observed that a certain hooded person was following me . I ran and luckily the bus arrived on time when I got to the stop. My heart was beating outrageously when I sat on one of the vacant seats of the bus. When I realized the figure wasn't following me anymore, I let my guards down. Nevertheless, it terrified me.

Since then, I was being followed by that figure. It became my nightmare.

" Wait, didn't you tell me someone came and help you? " Jimin asked-his forehead forming a crease.

" Yeah. What was his name again...? Ah! Jungkook! " I smiled upon uttering the name. 

" Jungkook? His name sounds familiar. I think I have read it somewhere. " Jimin responded while scrolling in his phone. I layed down on my bed and hugged my pillow. 

" Well, he was really kind. Too kind... he pushed the wheelchair for me and payed for the prescribed meds. Gosh, I was so embarrassed while riding the wheelchair. " I covered my face with the pillow I was hugging earlier to hide my flushed face. 

" Oh my fucking---Jungkook! " Jimin screamed and I almost fell out of bed. 

" What the hell, Jimin! " I shouted.

" Fuck, I knew it! This is him, right?! " Jimin cursed and handed me his phone. I read the contents and damn...

Korea's Youngest Billionaire 

Jeon Jungkook, age 20 looked so dashingly handsome in his all black suit. He was attending the ribbon cutting of  Seoul's newest and largest gaming corporation. The young billionaire 's presence was rumored to be a very rare one knowing his lavish lifestyle. 

(credits to the rightful owner)

" Wait, are you sure that's the same Jungkook who helped me last night? " I stared at the small screen again, not believing what I read minutes ago. 

" You tell me. You're the one who saw him. " Jimin responded, snatching his phone from my hands.

" Well...they look identical and...holy shit... " I cursed. " But it's really impossible...I mean, the Jungkook who saved me last night was so simple and this guy...looked so freaking expensive " I whispered.

" Hmm...what was he doing at that place tho? Jeon Jungkook is known to party whether the sun is shining brightly or the night is black as fuck. " 

" He was buying banana milk. " I said as I recalled his words. He was even carrying the transparent plastic bag that time. 

" That's obviously not Jeon Jungkook. " Jimin snickered and laughed. His laugh was somehow contagious that I ended up laughing too. We looked like idiots. Well, we are indeed idiots.

After minutes of catching up, Jimin bid goodbye. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and entered the pin to unlock it. There were messages from my friends that I chose to ignore. I cleared my inbox and planned to watch a movie before going to bed  when my phone rang, signalling me for an incoming call.

I gently lifted the phone to my ear and pressed the answer button.

There was nothing on the other line. It was merely silent.

" Hello. Who's this? " I asked.

I increased the volume and I felt goosebumps around my skin as I hear rustling sounds. I ended the call in horror and closed my windows. I really hate this...I hate this feeling that I'm being watched by someone unknown.

I turned on the alarm system of the house as I dial Namjoon-hyung's number.

This is it.

 I'm gonna live in a dorm. Actually, any place that is crowded. I don't care if people annoys me nonstop as long as I won't be alone for any single second... I don't like this feeling. I hugged my knees and rocked it to calm myself. 

Minutes later, I hear the sound of a car from outside. I gripped hard on the baseball bat when I saw the doorknob twist.

" Tae? It's Jin-hyung...are you alright? " I let go of the baseball bat in relief when I recognized the voice.

Upon hearing my hyung's voice, I opened the door and hugged him tight. Surprisingly, the same effect of comfort relaxes me. 

" Hey, it's gonna be alright... " Jin-hyung tapped my back gently. " Hyung is here now..." 

We stayed in that position, hugging each other. As if we haven't seen each other for years. I can't help my tears to flow relentlessly to my cheeks. Hyung continued to whisper comforting words to me and I tried convincing myself that everything is going to be alright.

I hate this...

It makes me remember what happened a few years ago.