The Second Generation: Part Two

Dale and Tyler survived the accident, despite inhaling the alien virus that ravaged the Albino Peaks Science Complex. The mysterious disease caused humans to become mindless zombies by hacking through their bodily functions.

As they woke up, everything they now saw was destruction and chaos. Zombified humans were everywhere, trying to attack any uninfected on every corner. Moreover, alien creatures emerged from the complex that terrified the complex workers even more.

At the same time, something wrong is happening to their bodies. Both men contracted the zombie disease. Strangely, they never became zombies, and their bodies reacted differently.

Dale felt a surge of energy throughout his body, and all of a sudden, a glowing blue light emerged from his chest. The virus that was supposed to destroy him mistaken him for an electric alien. Being compatible, it assimilated with his genes. His heart then became an electric source. He developed hands that conducted bolts of electrical charges that can be shot as shockwaves.

In one instance, an enemy wasp-like alien came to attack an uninfected worker. He used his hands to shoot shockwaves towards the creature and paralyzed it. However, he found the worker lying unconscious, but through his electric hands, he revived the worker and put him to safety. 

Surprisingly, the lieutenant discovered that he could lift a large container van with his bare hands, something that never happened to him during police training. 

Meanwhile, Tyler felt a heat that ravaged his body towards his heart. Suddenly, energy akin to nuclear fission emerged from his chest, creating a visible reddish glow. It was due to the virus mistakenly identifying Tyler as a compatible chemical alien, which then turned his heart into a chemical-producing gland. His hands then became claws that inject the substances produced by his new heart.

One such chemical is a potent neurotoxin that kills target organisms in seconds, as attested against a lion-like alien creature at the server room. Yet his claws can also produce a serum that can revive zombified humans back to normal, like how he saved an entire team of biologists zombified inside the plant studies complex. 

Dr. Tyler also discovered that he is faster, stronger, and agile than before, despite being at the age of 36.

They used these new superpowers to fight the evil aliens ravaging the destroyed complex, and reclaim the lives of thousands of workers desperate to be saved.

Soon, the Albino Peaks, threatened to be bombed by the government, was never destroyed, thanks to the two men who became saviors of the disaster.

Paul and Johnny witnessed the heroism of Dale and Tyler, and appeared to both men. 

Paul told Dale, "Your immense energy is a testimony to your dedication to serving and loving, even giving up yourself for the sake of others. For that, I am passing on to you my Blue Gem so that you can continue to become a Warrior, a source of strength to others."

Johnny told Tyler, "You were supposed to be destroyed when you tried to know the source of who we have become. Remember the thousands of years we fought against the evil alien forces that surround our galaxy, and this is the legacy I want to share with you. You are a Fighter, Tyler, and this Red Gem is a reminder of all of that. Continue to revive the lives once lost; you are their hope."

They gave the Blue Gem to Dale, and the Red Gem to Tyler. 

Dale then transformed into Zapper, the reviver of power, and Tyler transformed into Gamma-Man, the releaser of living essence.

Soon, these men will conquer the world now invaded by the aliens emerging from the Complex accident.